taking alot of time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by top secret, Dec 31, 2002.

1. my plant hasnt grown for about 3 days not i am using to 40 watt florescents and a heat bulb but the third set of leaves wont come out (there there but really tiny) is it suppose to take a while now or what could be worng.

2. I dont know what your growing in but make sure their roots arent hitting the bottom. Try leaving them in the dark for one day and dont water them to much, make sure their leaves are wet during this dark period.

3. no need for a heat bulb....it may be causing the damage....as for the fluros....keep them quite close to the plant and then take a temp reading just above the plant....aim for 70-80 degrees farenheit.....Peace out...Sid

4. adjust your water ph,post your soil ph,then just post what should my water ph be/.poting soil ph7.o try water ph 6.8/ soil ph 6.5 try water ph 7.4 0r 7.2 must water 3 times wet to dry to with adjusted water to change a ph.you can use white distilled vinegar to lower a ph/most problems 9 out of 10 are ph related/ any time you have a problem go for ph 15yrs exsperience believe me its all about ph mostly....lol..ponchos got to go to work now see ya.....