Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a Test and studying high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheAlienBirdMan, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Hey Grasscity, 

I was wondering.. i seem to be pretty high when I'm studying and getting ready for my exams the next day.  Would it be a good idea to smoke up before my exam because i studied high? wondering if this would be a good idea or not

2. Definitely not a good idea.
    I studied high during high school sometimes and I noticed I didn't remember what I studied, but during the exam it all just came to me. I think it got stored in my subconscious or whatever, but I don't recommend taking the test high. You need to be able to recall prior knowledge effectively.

3. Dont take a test high. Save it for afterwards man

4. Don't do it unless you know for a fact you test well high. It's a good reward to have after the exam :)

Although I have another theory that's worked quite well for me. Before I take a big exam (like a nerve wracking one), I kill 3-4 beers to take the edge off. Not enough to hinder my cognitive functions, just enough to take the edge off and help my mind to relax a bit. It's always seemed to work well enough

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

5. #5 Vesna, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
    I finished high school because I went to school high.  It affects everyone differently and for me it made me mellow, chill, and focused.  I graduated 4 months early too with a 92 avg  :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. NO! I once tried to take a math test while high, and it turne out horrible. I was stressing about it, so I smoked a bowl of some good shit, before the test, and it fucked me up more than I predicted. The end result was that I wrote "Infinity" for every question on the test :laughing:

7. I would say anything other than a math test. I have take a 4000 level class in some sort of excerise physiology before and I decided to take a test buzzed (not peaking but still noticeable) and I slowed down a lot more, in a good way...read thru all the questions more thoroughly and ish, double checking, I felt like I did pretty well on that exam too :metal: