Taking a shit and smoking weed at the same time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dawnofwar, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Yeah I've vaped and shit with my Vapir One dozens if not hundreds of times.. in the summer its the first thing I do in the morning quite often.. :cool:

Seriously though, it's a great ritual ahahaha

2. I always do it, the issue is having people over who still flush with it up.

I wouldn't bother smoking, I can wait till after, but it is a great incense.

3. Hell yeah, I'd always wake up just a little high the next morning from last nights sessions and end up waking and baking before class while taking a dump. Good times. <3

4. If it takes you longer than 5-10 seconds to shit- there is something wrong with your bowels- go and seek a doctor.

5. Who the fuck cares about "shit particles" in the air? LOL. There's a lot of stuff that sounds scary that you're inhaling right now. Paint particles from the wall, dead skin particles, metal flakes, pollen (plant sperm) all shit you're inhaling at this exact moment.

But just ignore it. You can't be afraid to breathe, what kind of life is that. And remember, WHAT DON'T KILL YA'LL MAKE YA MORE STRONG.

6. Who says your shitting the entire time? XD

7. [quote name='"johnnyCage"']If it takes you longer than 5-10 seconds to shit- there is something wrong with your bowels- go and seek a doctor.[/quote]

Oh and my whole life I thought that I was special