Taking a shit and smoking weed at the same time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dawnofwar, Aug 5, 2012.

1. So tell me blades, does anyone partake in this here little ritual?
    It's a good way to relax on the ol' shitter, lose a pound or two, and get high in the process. For some reason when ever I do this, I find I shit more than I would if I don't smoke, thus I don't have to use the shitter again for a lil bit longer.

But that aside, anyone else done it? Love it, hate it, don't give a fuck?

It's of particular use if you're having an extra stanky shit, and want to get rid of the smell.

2. Yeah, your gonna get sick from it. I got aids and lost my left leg.

On the real though sitting on the toilet for too long gives you hemroids.

3. I prefer giving shit rather than taking it.

4. never tried it, although taking a poo while ripped is great fun

5. Try ti yo, it's actually decently fun. Plus you're killing 2 birds with one stone.

6. Yeah I do. Just don't try packing the bowl while on the bowl. Not easy!

7. PFT! Shit is so easy (pun not intended :p) but I tend to not do it, as health concerns come into mind....

8. lmao i actually hate taking a shit while high- rather im terrified of it, i avoid the shiitter while high (i dont eat prior to my smoke sessions)

lol idk why- i think about it more when im high, i start thinking about germs, the length of the sewer and the toilet spitting it all back up lol

idk dont mind me

9. Did you guys know that after you drop a deuce and flush the toilet, tons of shit particles get launched into the air and stick to everything?

This is why you should always put the lid down, and then flush. Especially if you're smoking and shitting, cuz now you got shit particles in yo lungs

10. lmao this^ is exactly what i think about while taking a shit high- i read that once, how we should close the lid and never have any toothbrushes near a toilet- fuck lol that's why i bug out

11. Our germ free society will kill us all in the long run. Hand sanitizer is the worst possible thing ever. It makes the bad germs multiply x100000 faster and you end up becoming sick with no good bacteria to fight the bad bacteria

12. [quote name='"WestCoastDragon"']lmao i actually hate taking a shit while high- rather im terrified of it, i avoid the shiitter while high (i dont eat prior to my smoke sessions)

lol idk why- i think about it more when im high, i start thinking about germs, the length of the sewer and the toilet spitting it all back up lol

idk dont mind me[/quote]

Yo man ur not alone. I hate taking shits while I'm high. I feel all the shit comming out my ass and I picture my asshole opening and all the germs I'm sitting on. Ewwww. Wierd.

13. The key is to not flush while you are packing the bowl, smoking the weed.
    I always close the lid when i flush.

14. Smoked a blunt while a took a shit before work this morning, I dunno why but its extremely relaxing and i can shit way easier.

15. Smoking anything triggers the bowels

dunno why

yeah i like to do it

16. See wwhat i mean? its dope!

17. [quote name='"B33PB33P"']Our germ free society will kill us all in the long run. Hand sanitizer is the worst possible thing ever. It makes the bad germs multiply x100000 faster and you end up becoming sick with no good bacteria to fight the bad bacteria[/quote]

^right here

phone rep

18. If its a difficult poo then I need my focus to get it out and can't vape

19. Wake and shit with my MFLB right now

• Like Like x 1

20. *wake and hsit w/ MFLB plus GC?
    Fuckin' epic shit right there. Pun intended :laughing: