Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a hit from a piece and almost threw up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by idreamof420, Sep 27, 2009.

1. So I've toked twice in my life.
    I did it almost a week ago, and the first hit i took i almost threw up, it was a big hit, i was coughing for two minutes. Am i just taking the hit wrong or am i just a newber

2. just a newber man...dont feel bad though man i nearly cough up a fucking lung everytime to

3. I find it interesting how new smokers talk about smoking MJ, "I did it" almost a week ago. Haha, sorry it's just my friends who just started smoking seem apprehensive when they talk about smoking and say "I did it" too.

Anyways, you're not taking the hit wrong haha. there's no other way to take one is there? you just tried to be a champ that's all :p and to stop the coughing; stop everything, take huge breaths, close your eyes and drink water

4. I take bong rips almost daily, but when I took a hit from my tiny little spoon and it was so rough that it made me cough to the point of throwing up. everyone throws up at some point.

5. Try smoking a bong, I think all new smokers should start by smoking bongs because you get a hell of alot cooler rip and are garaneteed to inhale properly.

6. Yea ill see if i can do aa bong