Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a break until 4/20

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sir.TokeAlot, Mar 27, 2006.

1. hey wahts up ? i was planning to take a break from toking up until 4/20 so i can get extra baked, but i was wondering if anyothers here are planning to do the same!! =) hahaha ill still be on here though, and im gonna start that today (monday, 3/27) so yea......

later!!

2. Enjoy your break, I just got off a break so no reason for me to but its a good idea :D

Good luck! :smoke:

3. Nope. I just plan on smoking a half ounce on 4/20 though.

:hello:eric:hello:

4. I'll be cuttin down a bit, but still smokin

5. I decided not to buy any till 420ish. So i will deff smoke less but will not stop all together.

6. Good luck dude, I know I would need it. I was thinking of cutting back until 4/20 but we will have 2 c about that. JOE>

7. I was thinking of maybe cutting down, but i dunno, im blazed right now so it doesn't look likely :smoking:

8. i got like 200 dollars im planning on spending on the most quality shit i can find. most likely strawberry cough.

9. Yeah I havent smoked in a week and Im waiting out till 420 to buy anything (gonna get a half) but if anyone wants to smoke me out before 420 Im definately down:smoking:

10. I'm saving all my money till 4/20... I expect that I'll have around 600-700 USD by then. Get a new piece and a big ole ounce just for that day.

11. got off a decent break myself, like a month, but I decided to kill a sac with a friend that has never gotten baked out of his skull, and so yesterday with my guidence he was tripping off weed listening to the mars volta and thrice, hahah it was pretty amazing, maybe I'll take another break until 4/20 since I don't really have money for weed yet, but I got a job now so hopefully I can celebrate my favorite holiday with some kind kind bud :)

12. got off a decent break myself, like a month, but I decided to kill a sac with a friend that has never gotten baked out of his skull, and so yesterday with my guidence he was tripping off weed listening to the mars volta and thrice, hahah it was pretty amazing, maybe I'll take another break until 4/20 since I don't really have money for weed yet, but I got a job now so hopefully I can celebrate my favorite holiday with some kind kind bud :)

13. yeah, i start tomorrow

14. starting my break, not because i want to, but because i am about to buy a new car and need money to spend on fixing it. i plan on getting a quarter ounce on 4/20 though.

15. Haha

Now that you bring it up though, sounds like a good idea. Talk about super baked on 4/20:bongin::hello:

16. A whole month? You have some courage :)

17. I'm getting atleast a 1/2 for 4/20. I can't wait...

18. yea, the hard part would be the first 3 days, but today was gay, my teacher started bitching at me cuz i didnt have my backpack, and jus some shit goin on so im very tense right now....but im not gonna quit the break ......

19. i always takea break for a week or two before 4/20 so i get extra stoned. i dunno but i just make it a lil festival of smokes on 4/20

20. I don't mean to offend anybody by this, but really, why the big deal about 4/20? Doesn't anybody think that celebrating that day as "Smoke Pot Day" sort of further the stereotype given to people who smoke weed as 'stoners'? I mean I personally never liked the idea of it. I remember taking a piss in highschool, and I'd look at the wall in front of me and scribbled all over it was '4:20! Smoke WEeD BabBy!' and other saying similar. I just don't get the hype. But anyways, I was just going to post a topic about tolerance and quitting. Since I'm on probation and all, and I won't be able to smoke for not only one month but 3 at the very least. ahhh