Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a break from weed..!?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hotsauc3, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Well my tolerance has gone through the roof, and I've decided to take a break. I Havn't smoked for 2 days. So far I havn't even used alky or smokes to stave off the cravings. :D
    But that's only going to last until i go out and get some. I'm also trying shrooms 2nite. I'm a bit down right now so any good spirited blades out there that feel my pain.... Smoke a bowl for me and post a reply. ;)

2. ahhh man that sucks hey but how long are you takin a break for?

3. 2 weeks! Bah, can't get shrooms anymore.

4. goodfor you dude.. i had to quit once, the first time i got caught i quit for like 4 months.. after that i didnt really want it.. but i last september and i love it more then ever.. good luck with your break.. tomorrow im gunna smoke a blunt for ya.. peace

5. im trying to take a break too. its way hard. i always say im done, and then like a few hours later i get a craving. like right now

6. Yeah me and my friends realized that we might just do too much now-a-days. But we can't stop, so we don't.

7. Just keep smoking to the point where your high is just a foggyness in your brain. Hopefully after a few weeks my eyes will get red like they used to. :smoking:

8. Errr. .... no

9. The last time I took a break it was just for the hell of it, but I quit for 5 days... and when I started again I got SOOOOO high. It was good times.

10. omg...im just smoked half an ounce of white rhino and then looked at all those dancin bannanas..my god...what a spin-out

11. im on my break its been 5 days now and i dont know when i can blaze up again. i dont get any cravings and its not that hard. Its an unwilling break for tests....RAWR

if i ever think of wanting to smoke i just think of the longer i take my break the higher i will be when i smoke again, it helps