Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Take the quiz if you want the truth about MJ

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Nov 29, 2003.

1. ahh shit man i bombed that test....heh the only thing i got rite was the how long in the system question too...ahh man im fellin hella good jus smoked a quarter blunt

2. Liars, liars i tell ya!!

You can tell whoever wrote that site has never smoked before.

This really pissed me off since i'm sitting here stoned.

Teens who become regular marijuana users are three times as likely to have suicidal thoughts than those who don't, according to the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse.7 The Household Survey also found that teens who frequently use marijuana are almost four times as likely to commit a violent act-either against people or property-than those who don't. They're five times as likely to steal.

3. Marijuana is a green or gray mixture of dried, shredded flowers

YEAH MAN, IM GUNNA GET ME SOME GRAY MARIJUANA!

4. Boob shots will make you alot worse drivers than MJ!!!!

Don't ya agree??

5. well maybe they are talking about when there's a drought or something. ive ran into plenty of potheads who became violent because there was no weed lol :)

6. Nasty little side effect, although most i know aren't too violent or not violent at all when there is no hash around, which is rare.