Take the Money and Run. How would you steal?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Aug 6, 2011.

1. The first episode the guys buried it, but it was found only because the brother gave up. They had it in the bag if he could have lasted another 18 hrs, the detectives were shocked to hear that it was buried in the park.

2. I like the leads idea. Just drive to a bunch of places that seem like obvious places to hide something, like the woods, or deserted buildings. Then head to a really crowded place like a mall, toss the suitcase in a garbage bin. Buy something there from a really big store. Get to FedEx, and say you have a package to ship, take a boat ride over a river hopefully those receipts will throw them off.

Getting 100k will be worth sifting through some trash the next day, assuming it works.

3. Go to nearest grey hound station. Buy a locker. Put briefcase in locker. Give $100 to man/woman who I paid for locker key and instruct them not to let anyone open it.

Or go hiking in woods nearby, go up a hill and try and throw the briefcase into a tall tree.

:O

4. Tie my cellphone to an animal like a squirrel, then have it run in a tree while me and my friend run off so they would think were in a tree when it's just a tree. Or build a hot air balloon and put phones in it and let it float away.

5. You only get an hour a custom cellphone that you can't ditch :p

6. I would buy several small grow operator's harvests and hide them in my lungs. :cool:

7. I'd hide it in the last place they'd expect...like leave it in the trunk of the car...or hide it right where you receive it. Then go for a nice long walk in the woods...kicking up brush and dirt all over.

8. I'd put it in a box and FedEx it to myself with 3-day shipping.

OR

I live on a beach so I could just bury it under a palm tree or something.