Take A Peak, it's 3rd week

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Slammer, Jul 4, 2017.

1. So how's she looking? All opinions and tips welcome.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looking good for 3 weeks.
    If you're going to LST Now is the time to do it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yessir, first thing I thought about this AM when I took the pics. planning on getting it goin this week.

4. IMO I wouldn't wait a week. I'd do it today. It's ready for it and at 3 weeks it has about 2 weeks or so of veg left. Once you tie it down it will grow like crazy

5. need more pics ...the color looks great ..BUT it's droopy which could be a sign of overwatering OR it could be the normal "sleep" light cycle behavior...if it's stuck like that ..probably water logged maybe due to drainage issues if they "dance" aiming the leaves up and down like that ...then your on track and continue cuz the color looks good..make sure the runoff off ph is in range as well 6.5 to 7.2 for soil ...5.5 to 6.2 for hydroponics which includes coco!!

good luck and good grows keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Took your advice. This is my first grow so obviously never done LST. How's this look? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. I was actually gonna ask why u think it looks droopy. I watered last on July 1st the soil was dry down past my first knuckle so I went ahead and watered...But also would like to know what u thought about the LST I did today. Look ok? Decent? Shitty? Lol any advice is good advice.

8. Also if you're wondering why there isn't more soil in there than there is it's bc I'm an idiot and didn't think about my soil being dry when I put it in the pot and didn't take in to hand that it would obviously compact down some when I got water in it. But it's a 5 gallon smart pot so I think I'll be alright.

9. I'd add another tie on the base so it doesn't potentially uproot itself.
    Like this
    [​IMG]

Also try and get a bit more of a bend. the whole point of LST is to allow light to the lower sites.
    Here is my plant when I did my LST
    [​IMG]

and this photo was 24 hours later
    [​IMG]

10. Also, don't worry about your soil. Im growing in a 5 gallon but the sides are folded down so it only has about 3 gallons of medium and it's doing fine.
    Here it is today.
    [​IMG]

11. How's this? I was sure to put it where it's at or under the branches right under where it is. [​IMG][​IMG]

12. Looks like a perfect train. it will go crazy in the next couple days

13. Thanks for the help man! Really appreciate it. Good luck to you and your grows bro.

14. Bro you wasn't kidding when u said she would explode [​IMG]

15. *yesterday pic on right. (Obviously