Take a look at this!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Action32Jackson, Aug 9, 2010.

1. My plants are in their third week (going on 20 days)
    My big one started getting the light yellow streaks and spots... im curious why that is..
    I havent given any fertilizers yet .. just planted in soil and put under fluorescents
    help me out with any advice... THANKS

Attached Files:

2. What soil you using?

3. I have them in Scott's premium potting soil.. i found it sitting around the house so i thought id give it a tryhttp

://www.scotts.com/smg/products/Scotts/soil/image/ScottsPottingSoil_std.jpg

4. #4 SM0K3TR33Z, Aug 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2010
    just by the pictures youve posted your plant is definitely lacking certain trace nutrients. im guessing its a manganese deficiency because of the yellow and brown splotches.

Manganese Deficiency:
    Interveinal chlorosis of younger leaves, necrotic lesions and leaf shredding are typical symptom of this deficiency. High levels can cause uneven distribution of chlorophyll resulting in blotchy appearance. Restricted growth and failure to mature normally can also result.
    Mn gets locked out when the pH is too high and when there's too much iron. Use chelated Mn.

at this point the plant is vulnerable to nute burn so if you decide to feed next watering make sure its very diluted.

5. so what do I do to help the plant? I get paid thursday so I can buy whatever I might need. Thanks all!

6. You need a ph meter . And some fox farm soil