Take a guess on the Yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kona_koka, Nov 15, 2008.

1. #1 kona_koka, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    I Want to see what everyone thinks this beast might yield. So come on everyone Vote dont be shy. Sorry for the bad pic but you can get a good idea by looking at the pics in my other thread Blue Moonshine Pix View attachment 144090
    New pics day before harvest!:hello:

Attached Files:

2. Kona_Koka... I guessed 8 ounces (fully trimmed / dried) bud weight only.

3. Your not showing the whole plant, but from what I see... when it's fully trimmed and fully dried then maybe 2 ounces.

Your first grow?

4. bumping it up

5. Less than 2 ounces.

6. #6 kona_koka, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008

Yea i know im not showing the whole plant, i already posted a bunch of pics in a different thread so i wasn't able to post them here. A little back ground the plant. The strain is Blue Moonshine from DP it was started from fem. seed and veged for 2 months. it is being grown under a 1000w HPS and she is in a bubble bucket. At the time of the pic she was about 35 days into 12/12 with about 30-35 days to go so only half way. the main Cola is about as thick as a soda can and the rest are catching up quick. Oh and no not my first grow probally about my 80th:p Im an OG from OG :smoke: just never grew a beast this size before but i have pulled off about 4 oz off my normal plants (1/2 the size of this one) so im hopeing for 8-10 oz from her. Oh and from floor to the top of the plant is about 6 ft so about 4-4 1/2 actual plant

here is a link to the other picshttp://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/294298-blue-moonshine-flower-pix.html

7. you should try and put something in the pic to show scale of the buds if you want accurate estimates....like throw a lighter/popcan...ect.... well if your camera is handy...my wife hides mine, so I would understand...lol

8. HAHA my wife dont know how to use mine so im safe there.:p Good idea though i will take a few more pics when the lights come on.

9. Hey i love the plant and all but it needs some TLC right about now... Take them big buds that are leaning over and tie them up to something so they are sticking up... that will help out alot... So your halfway and already the plant is looking nice... If its 6' tall i will say between 6-7oz... thats what my one Sativa got me and it was 6'

good luck

10. i actually had them bent down and spread out to get more light to the lower branches. This is what i have always done so i dont end up with too much popcorn on the bottom branches.

MMMM sativa thats what i'm thinking of growing next. I have some OG Tai stick Land Race seeds im thinking about growing

11. Ill tell you what... check out this Arora Indica at Seeds NL... it looks like it will be sweet plant to grow and smoke!!

12. I've been wanting to grow some Arora Indica for some time now but im such a stoner i always forget about it when i order:smoke:

13. I d say about 5 ounce....................... nice plant

14. nice looking plant man.. i say 2-3 oz's trimmed and dried.

15. Ok here are a few better pics except i couldn't find my lighter so i used my grill lighter. oops there sideways sorry about that :smoking:

Attached Files:

16. so with the new pics what do you think?

17. wait a sec... that not 1 plant is it?

18. Yes Sir that is one plant. i grow for myself and wife ONLY so i only do one at a time :D...Ok i lied i have done like 4 at one time before but that was way too much smoke for the two of us lol:smoking:

19. :wave:17 days to go before i chop her.(depending on the trics) that will be a full 70 days. I have been checking the Trichs every day and so far i am about 90% cloudy 5% clear and 5% amber/purple. i will get some more new pics up later this afternoon.

20. i would say 2 ounces at most