Taco Bell?

Discussion in 'General' started by snivlem16663, Sep 18, 2005.

1. It could be that I'm really high right now, or maybe it's just me, but what's the deal with pot smokers to like Taco Bell so much. I mean, I've never really ate there and I was wondering if it's just good shit or maybe because they're so common and open late. I don't know but help me guys.

2. taco bell is pretty good man..

3. I got really stoned and went there to get a crunchwrap supreme and went through the drivethrough and drove off before they gave me my crunchwrap. i feel like a dumbass

4. so paid for it and then drove off

5. HAHAHAHA that was the funniest story i've heard all night.

6. haha Ive done that at Mcdonalds only instead of drivethrough I walked up orderd paid and turned to leave, the girl chased after me with my Big Mac, I love friendly people :)

7. There was just a post about this a couple weeks ago.Some pretty good responses in it, do a search.

8. this weekend my freinds parents have been outta town so ive been at his house for 2 days straight so far and we have been so high the entire time. we have eaten taco bell the past 4 meals in a row

9. i'm eating taco bell right now actually lol

10. I forgot all about that quote in my sig

11. I just noticed the quote in your sig.

12. So did I lol.

13. stoners like taco bell because mexican food is perfect stoner food, think about it where did mexican food originate? duuuuuuuh! mexico! and shit loads of weed grow in mexico, mexicans are the biggest stoners of all time. other than that, mexican food and anything pizza related (pizza rolls, mini pizzas, pizza bagles) are just great munchie food for stoners: it is easy to make, tastes good, and gives you gas! farts are hilarious when high!!! :D

14. If America wasnt becoming so reliant on fast food I wouldnt be entirely shocked if the government cracked down on people who buy taco bell and hit them with a paraphenalia charge for being in possession of munchies.

15. omfg i once had a grilled beef burito(sp?) from taco bell when i was baked. taco bell provides not only truly orgasmic food at awesome prices, but also lots of entertainment. i had been smoking out some friends who have never had their own weed with me, so they felt kind of bad about being pseudo-moochers, so they paid for my food. there was this tiny kid behind the counter, he looked like he was 10. one of my friends takes out one of the relatively new 20's (multi colored ones, i know, not that new, which makes the story all the more interesting). the kid freaks out and calls his manager up. the manager is angry with him for thinking it was counterfeit, then leaves, quit annoyed. the kid gives us this weird look, then pulls out 2 counterfeit pens, and looks at them very closely. my friends and i were laughing our asses off the entire time, thats probly why he was so suspicious. i wouldnt be surprised if he was still in his little "D.A.R.E." phase, cause he could probly smell it on us, and he probly also knew it cause our eyes were red, and also we were laughing at everything we saw. the manager either toked himself or knew that taco bell is basically the mecca for all stoner sessions.

and by the way, the food was awesome. i almost had an orgasm from the food.

16. i think taco bell kicks ass! the only one near me is in a movie theater about a 30 minute drive away.

theres been a few nights where me and my other buddy who loves taco bell, took a bus all the way there, 45 minutes on a bus btw, just to get some taco bell, then bus home. yum yum!

i think we all love it mostly for the fact that you can get 10 tacos for around 8$ hahaha. and you dont need a fork or knife, just a face.

17. fuck man, it's not rocket science... it's not that it's our favorite spot. it's that sometimes you just want taco bell. or it's the only place to get food for whatever reason(s).

18. taco time!!! luv it luv it luv it. i could eat it for ever and ever.i have such an appetite, must be the puffs?? i could out eat a man..lmao;)

19. Eh, I dont like taco bell that much. Anyone who lives/been in texas or that area can relate... mmh mmh mhh!! God just thinkin about thoose homemade tacos , with fresh homemade flour tortias from the little tacoshops. Soooo Delsih!!!

20. taco bell is the best when im baked......or even when im not....lol