Taco Bell=Stoner Food....I think not.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Evilbert, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Got ripped today with a few friends and went and sat down in the Taco Bell near my house.

My friend, who we'll call C, and his friend who we'll call L go and order some tacos, C got some XXL thing, while L, got a XL beef burrito. I ordered a grilled steak burrito.

We are all eating it fine, and enjoying it, L Says "Mines a little chewy" and i reply with, its taco bell, chill.

We all finish, clean up and walk to C's house (About a mile away)

We finally get to C's house and im about to plug in my Vape, when L runs out of C's room and onto the deck, and throws up not once, not twice, but four times. Then he had like 3 dry heaves. I (Hate seeing people throw up) immediatly just run into the kitchen, plug the vape in there, and start to vaporize, trying to forget this.

Mean while i hear C yelling at L 'COME ON L, WE JUST GOT THIS DECK POWER WASHED LAST WEEK, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT'

I go back out side after 3-4 good sized hits, and i grab the hose and begin to wash this shit off the deck. When i notice, the fuckers at taco bell gave him raw ass beef. That shit was fucking bright ass pink.

Yeah, that was my day

In before "Cool story, Bro"

Moral of the story= If you see a taco bell, and a mcdonalds, dont pick taco bell.

2. i had taco bell today and it was bomb the one you were at prolly just sucks

3. McDonalds isn't all that much better than taco bell. One time some lady I was sitting near had a damn fingernail in her mcdouble, and she made it very public when she found out...

I Mcthrew my mcchicken away and mcleft that fuckin place...

4. I got halfway through a burger that wasn't fully cooked at McDonalds once. always check your food before you eat it lol.

I try not to eat fast food much anymore, shits nasty

5. They had taco bell here for a while, and evidently it wasn't up to standard as they're no longer here at all.
    I had it once.
    I liked the fire sauce.
    The rest tasted like poor quality CRAP, and poor quality crap, especially if you don't eat it all the time, has a tendency to make you sick. Add any kind of chilli to that and the process is expedited.
    I'd never eat there again.
    ...though I'd buy their fire sauce by the box...

6. [​IMG]
    Yea mcdonalds is the way to go

7. agreed the taco bells i go to are the shit while McDs makes me shit :p

the only thing i order from Mcds is fish or southern style chicken sandwiches theyre beef isnt always cooked

8. fast food in general is a no-no

9. Taco Bells meat comes pre-cooked. It wasn't raw, it simply isn't possible.

10. only eat it really stoned and broke..or just really hungry. but man i opened up a chicken burrito to fire it up and the shit was green. i mean if it was like st patricks day but god damn..... im a sick fuck i still ate it....:confused:

anything is possible at taco bell your fuckin trippin. the meat is like less than 50%( around there i think,correct me) and the rest is fillers and like soy shit.

11. Fast food makes people sick? No way.

12. Taco bell more like Taco Hell if you catch my drift

13. If Taco Bell isn't stoner food, then it's drunk food. I doubt the franchise would even be profitable if they didn't serve drunk or high people.

14. IMO, the only Taco Bells you have to look out for are the ones in malls. Those are risky.

15. dude u could toatally sue them for like a shitload of money

16. :laughing: Dont know why that was funny?

17. taco bell is some nasty ass shit. along with all other fast food with the exception of in n out

18. How does someone not notice their eating RAW beef? It's not like it takes like cooked beef or is the same color as cooked beef? Geez, and they say stoners aren't stupid. You're friend isn't the brightest if you ask me

19. MaryJane-

Hes not my friend, and yes, he is pretty fucking stupid, main reason why im not his friend. Just friend of a friend

20. I love me some Taco Bell..

Haven't been there in a while, havne't tried XXL chalupa!!! I saw a commercial for some new chicken enchilada at taco bell... Shit looked good.. Gonna have to hit up the T-bell!