Taco Bell Shut Down, Got Laid Off After 1 Month

Discussion in 'General' started by LovingTree, Nov 20, 2011.

1. It sucks... I had just left my other job at a pizza place for Taco Bell. Taco Bell was much closer to my new house. Would it be embarrassing or awkward to go back to my old job?

I only have one pay check left. I think I should spend it on a suit, a nice watch, and some fragrance. I'll take the bus right back to my old job, and show my manager that i'm ready to work beyond the call of duty.

What are your thoughts guys? This is kind of epic but terrible at the same time. My girlfriend just dumped me, just got laid off, etc. Is it maybe time to move soon?

2. I think working at Taco Bell is more embarassing than a pizza place. Explain yourself and get your old job.

3. I wouldnt move until you get another job to save up, unless you already got some good cash in the bank. But you gotta do what you gotta do, if you think he'll hire you back, and you want the job, do it.

4. Walk back into the pizza place and be like, "Tacos are for pussys."

5. Marijuana is the only thing keeping me sane. It's like i've lost a little bit of everything out of life via love work , etc.

6. The only suitable action I can see here is to try and get an apprenticeship with a company, either electricianry, plumbing or carpentry, mechanics or any other trade. The trades are where the money is at these days :)

7. I need some words of wisdom guys. +Rep will be given.

8. #8 Suck My Mind, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Spend it on a suit, a nice watch, and some fragrance then walk into a high position job that pays well over 100k a year and lie your ass off about qualifications, and experience. Learn how to talk like you know shit son and don't say words like an't or what up?

For example:
    Applying for a Surgeon position, when asked if you know anything about paraneoplastic antibodies claim to know as much about paraneoplastic antibodies as anyone you know, when given an opinion on theory just boast on about your "theoretical degree" in physics.

Just remember, always insists that you know exactly what your doing.

9. Yeah man and once u get that job as a surgeon, every time they get mad at u cuz u keep killing people due to u not knowing wtf ur doing, just say "haters gonna hate".