Taco-bell lovers !!!! New item update

Discussion in 'General' started by TRIXIE--CHICK, Jan 25, 2009.

1. SPICY-CHICKEN ENCHERTIOS PLATTERS WITH SIDE OF RICE AND BEANS SALSA WITH NACHOS OR 2 SOFT TACOS ,,, THOUGHT YOU EVERYONE WOULD LIKE TO NO WHATS NEW ON THE MENU FOR TACO--BELL:hello::eek::wave:

2. mmm spicy auto flush.

3. Bring back the queso crunchwrap!

4. Nothing will ever touch the "Spicy Chicken Burrito."

5. I used to work at Taco Bell...still my favorite food. Deff going to say the steak>chicken by far though!!!

6. hell yeah

7. crap, you just made me remember how good taco bell is, but the only taco bell within like 10 km got closed here -.-

8. seriously!

9. Damn.. I used to get those flimsy Encheritos they had back in the day. They where the shit! This one looks even better! *drools*

10. fuck taco bell

fake ass shit

go to el burrito express

get some authentic ass fuck, bomb as fuck mexican food

11. change the thread name to E-coli lovers :eek:

dude how could you work at taco bell and still be able to look at the food without barfing?

12. O.K ALL GRASSCITY TACO-BELL LOVERS HEARS THE LATEST....

WE ALREADY HAVE A NACHO 3 LAYER... THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A NACHO 5 LAYER AND A 7 LATER...AND THE GRANDA QUESTILLIA ARE COMING BACK... SO HEAR ALL YOU TACO-BELL LOVERS GO :hello:

13. nothing will ever beat the crunchwrap supreme.:hello:

14. hell no

crunchwrap could take over the world if it felt like it :rolleyes:

15. I dont know what the fuck that is but I like how you explained it! makes me wish I did.

16. YUP THE NEW ITEM SOMES OUT THE 26TH THE GRANDA QUESTILLIA I THINK THEY WILL SELL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello::eek:

17. grande quesadilla was legendary! as of right now, cheesy gordita crucnch ftw

18. it sounds good.but bring back the mother fuckin' cheesy beefy melt taco bell.what the fuck are you waiting for.

19. I just got a couple crunchy cheesy chalupas and they forgot to put that zesty sauce on it... the best part

20. qft!!