T5 Flo's

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by dodobird, Feb 3, 2009.

1. #2 RobertHope, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    ive looked at them before their basicly all the same. Your much better off buying the bulbs your self. that grow shops price is just highway robbery! You might want to look at the 300watt cfl systems they got at stealth hydro.com. i looked into t5s and was gonna buy the one you found then i saw the cfls.

the reason i prefer this light over the t5s is you can pick your bulb temp you can mix 3of them anyway you like. 2 veg 1flower or 2flower1veg or3flower0veg or3veg0flower. and the whole system cost only 245.00 can cover about a 4by4 area very nicely. check them out dude

Stealth Hydro.com

o a reflector is built in.

2. Thanks man. That unit is very cool...I'll have to think about which one I want.

Yeah those grow shops are robbers...they want $20.00 per bulb and it's just a G.E. Starcoat bulb.

Do you know of a good place that sells T5 bulbs and other flo's???

3. hi guys i got a full set of 8 2ft t5 lights hangers etc for £106 including a full set of natural day light bulbs and a 8 red spectrum bulbs.//www.nlites.co.uk/growgood/eco-light.htm.the guys are really value for money and the bulbs are only £2 each!!! made mine grow really bushy.they are now sitting under a 250 sodium aswell for there fruiting plenty of light well worth the money.