Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T0tallyDan's Dank FL Pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by T0tallyDan, Feb 12, 2010.

1. For teh Mothership... i would def suck two dicks. good shit bro ^^

2. Sucks about getting robbed man, Im in the Orlando area and theres PLENTY of sketchy connects that'll rob you without question, just gota find the right one, lol.

Every bud in this thread is dankkkk, even those regs. :smoking:

be safe man

3. My subscriptions never told me there were new replys. :confused_2: Sorry for the late response.
    The mothership was sooooo good, it was just here not too long ago and again last week, didnt have money for it last time though.

Yeah I found a dude who has both the regs in this thread and some dank ass "Dro" and I trust him cause hes having a baby with my cuz haha. Win win I would say.

4. reppin the 386! How can you get anything here? cant find shit here now, just got some mids.

5. Well I havent found any krip lately, soooo regs it is for me too.

6. This is from the same new connect. Ive seen 3 different batches and they all looked amazing.
    "Grapefruit"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:wave:

7. haha i love living in FL such dank bud.

8. i think im in love

9. Yeah Man, that purple was awesome.

Tonight I had 9 different strains to choose from and I chose the "Pearl"
    This bud is a great painkiller.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking! :smoke:

10. i picked up an 8th of that grapefruit right before i left for a week last friday. its been curing in my mason jar all week and i cant wait to dip into it tonight when i get back into orlando:smoking:

11. Nice man!! That purp looks amazing...i've only once gotten my hands on good purple bud down here and it was a few years ago.

12. Hell yea man, shits gunna get you stooooooned!

Purp comes around by me fairly often. Its not always good though lol.

13. This is from yesterday/ the other day. Its another batch of the "Purple Paradise" I showed you before.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy.

14. damn you got some yummie dank <3

15. Your welcome to smoke some ;]

16. This is the last batch of the Purple Paradise. It has been curing the longest and gets me so damn blaked.:smoking:
    Here it is...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy

17. Im from south florida. live in atl now

best bud ive ever smoked in sofla.

+ rep for being a native brother, and for the nug. props

18. Thanks bro.