1. That is what I grow with. I have a 4000k and a 3000k. One light is good for one plant. Two is almost too much for two plants. They potentiate. I know nothing about lights. V2 and 301b is all I know. That is what I have and they are just superb. You run them high, they are not focused blasters.

2. In a small tent that will rock your plants. I probably wouldn't go bigger than a 2x2 tent though. A 3x3 tent would be pushing the spread on a single board like that, even though it says 3x3 and 4x4 in description.
    Just going from a 2x2 to a 3x3 means a greater than doubling of square footage. 4 to 9

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You don't have to max the whole tent. You only grow in the prime footprint. Room to rotate is beneficial. 1/4 turn everytime you look. I'm always looking for a new angle.

4. I want it but did u see they’re coming out with rspecs for 180 on the 15th

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was looking into getting this for my next grow but I’d have to shell out almost $600 for two sets. I’ve got a 4’x4’ tent so I’ve got to go with 2.

6. IMG_1253.JPG they’re about to drop these for 180 I would buy it but I’m gonna buy another setup so it ain’t worth it atm to me nice tho, I love the RSPEC deep reds

7. Niemi generally cheaper than HLG? Any major differences?

P

8. Same diodes not sure

9. Yeah I'm not gonna even fit into my damn tent pretty soon lol! I maxed the space out, already wondering if it was the right move.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Max it out more product im a avid smoker thats my thought

• Like Like x 1
  11. The good thing about 4x4 or smaller is you can typically reach any plant easily with a watering can.
    I maxed out my 6x6 and now I'm wishing I had longer arms haha!!
    Thankfully I have multiple doors or I'd be screwed lol!
    20190813_190005_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I just got 6 of the HLG qb96Elites and im really excited to build them. Im sure Niemi is pretty identical.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Niiiiice! I am itching to try those....

14. Going to run the 6 off of (3) HLG-320H-54A drivers 2 to each driver. Im excited I know its going to be an upgrade to the 2 1200w viparspectras I have now.

15. Upgrade is an understatement

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Here's my plants when they were under only 17W/sq ft of QB lighting. The lights were lowered, but still....

20190730_151424.jpg

Lol!

You're laughing buddy.......LAUGHING!!

Mwahahahahahahaha! Lmao!

17. I hope it makes a difference going from a mars 300 og to that Niemi 130w qb

18. Here’s my plants right now week 5 of flower. Under 2 Viparspectra 1200ws. Still not too bad. White widow in current culture hydro. This is my first grow ever. It’s been in the works for 2 years now. I finally felt comfortable enough and knowledgeable enough to start growing. So bought everything and got started in April. Next grow which is gelato I have these new lights built for which is coming up. Going to plant gelato seeds in 2 more weeks.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1