T-Shirts?

Discussion in 'General' started by TravisH997, Dec 26, 2009.

1. So right now I basically wear American Eagle and Hollister shirts every day. And that's fucking boring to me and I'm tired of wearing the same stuff every day. So I've decided I need to just find some shirts, not brand specific, that just appeal to me. My search started when I recently came upon the picture I attached. I was like, well shit, there's no American Eagle shirts that look that fuckin cool. I need some new badass shirts. So I've decided to ask y'all, where should I look for shirts like the one in the pic? Or maybe show me some sites that you like, I just want some cool designs.

Attached Files:

2. has alot of strange trippy designs, if thats what your looking for, these shirts are created by designers, or just regular people, you can actually create your own shirts on this site
    MySoti

A new t-shirt everday, only lasts one day, some are pretty cool, and pretty cheap
    The Limited Edition Cheap T-Shirt, Gone in 24hours! | TeeFury

This is deffinetly an interesting site, designers submit designs and they are voted upon, the best ones are made into shirts - a big plus is there are sales on most shirts now

Cool T-Shirts Everyday | DesignByHumans T-Shirts

3. www.teefury.com

New shirt erryday for only 9$ plus 2 shipping, so 11 total. Its my homepage and I'll buy a shirt off there like 2 days out the week. They got some sick arteests on there:hello:

4. thrift store mon'

5. american apparel

6. Karmaloop.com - Global Concrete Culture
    they have a special right now 40% off all purchases excluding new items with promo code: post40

has some nice shit i just ordered these 3 this morning
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]