T-Shirt for 420?

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by hockeyman07, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Well, it is around the corner and I want to buy a green t-shirt and customize it..

I want the shirt something I can wear around that is a strong innuendo for bud without directly saying it..

So GC, what should I get it to say? Creative!:hello:

2. 420 , some smoke in the background

3. [​IMG]
    lol jk just get a bob marley shirt like the other 300,000 ppl who celebrate 420

4. Are you planning on silk screening the shirt yourself or are you going to get a shop to make do it for you? because if you plan to have a shop do it they'll charge you around $80 for one shirt.

5. Why don't you order something online which is unique one you are looking for?? We will get any kind of t shirts that we want. Check it out in my signature , you will find something which is unique and different one.

6. How about just a simple "I'm not low."

7. i have a few 420 shirts. my favorite is by far my "hanging with my buds" shirt where it has a pick of a bunch of buds hanging up to dry

8. lol i like that one

9. Hahaha top seller shit right there :D

10. This is mine :) [​IMG]

11. have one saying this " High as a (have a picture of a kite) ... "

12. 420=365

or

Yeah i figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! right?

13. I'll be wearing my tactical vest like the last 2 years...

[​IMG]

its the only damn thing that has enough handy pockets for the shit I need on 420..

14. LOL thats pretty epic rollin up with that on. Stayin straped

15. hahahahahahahahaha yes

16. Your getting it sprayed? You should put a giant pot leaf with "Got Dank?" on it. Something like this...

GOT
    (pot leaf)
    DANK?

17. I've got one that says "I'm green, are you?" with a pic of a pot leaf.

And I was thinking of making one myself that says "Celebrate" above a pot leaf with "420" below it

18. Last year I made one with a Bic surrounded in smoke with "Remember Your Roots" in calligraphy around it and 420 in roman numerals on the back

19. oh nice

the "i'm not low" is a good one too

20. 420's over, but there's always next year, and, of course, tons of other cannabis-related events throughout the year.