T-Mobile problems

Discussion in 'General' started by Agent 86, Jun 28, 2010.

1. So I've been with T-Mobile for about three years and really have never had a problem with them. Well when I upgraded from my Sidekick 08 to a My Touch 3g everything kind of went to shit. I've been through 3 replacement phones and all of them have sucked ass and don't work properly. Now I know it's not T-Mobiles fault but I think they should be willing to give me a good deal on a new phone as this one has messed up every day since I've owned it, and the same with all the replacements.

So that being said I was wondering if anybody knew a lot about T-Mobile phones. I like the Android OS but the only phone they offer that has that, that I would be interested in getting is the My Touch Slide. I'm kind of hesitant to go back to the My Touch line but I think maybe I just got the first gen My Touch and maybe some issues have been resolved. Then again if I switch and have the same problems I don't know what I would do. My other choice was the HTC Touch Pro 2 and really the only reason I don't want to get it is because it runs Windows Mobile, which I have no previous knowledge about.

My question is what phone should I go for. Are either of the two I mentioned worth getting? Anybody with these phones that can tell me from personal experience? I'm talking with T-Mobile now seeing what kind of deals they can offer me before I cancel and switch services but so far T-Mobiles customer service has been nothing but good to me. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

2. me and my friends contracts are about to be up at the end of 2010, and both of our phones are fucking up majorly.

Both of our phones 90% of the time have 1 bar, or are about to die, my phone makes me "reboot" it almost every 2-3 days, and my texts and calls havent been going through..

i guess tmobile just doesnt give a fuck when your at the end of a contract

3. Man I don't know. I just got done talking to one of their reps and I have to say this is the first of many times I will contact them to give them a chance to keep a customer. They said they could only give me a "small discount" which is just like if I resigned a contract and got a different phone. Um....NO! If I can't use my phone offer me something good or shove your service up your ass because you will no longer receive money from me and I'll be loyal to another provider who will act like they give a fuck about me.

These were my options which is pretty much the same offer I got when I upgraded to the My Touch in the first place.

~Mike G: Okay, for the myTouch Slide it would be $372.99 or $31.66 per month for 4 months with a payment of $278.01 on your next bill.
    ~Mike G: For the HD2, it would be $417.99 or $31.66 per month for 4 months with a payment of $323.01 on your next bill.

What to do what to do....only a $95 credit line, what kind of shit is that haha, a joke is what that is

4. hmmm my contact is about to run out I currently have a sidekick what a piece of shit phone. I might switch to verizon since that's what covers montana basically. Anyone know what the best phones are for verizon??

5. That's what I was going to switch to I just don't know how much ending a contract without paying it out would fuck up my credit. But I was looking at the HTC Droid Incredible and Motorola Droid X which both look like pretty decent phones. Haven't looked to much into them though but Verizon is definitely looking like the way to go. I just wish I could find a phone they carried I liked that was touch screen that also had a full qwerty keyboard.

6. Hmm not sure. I used a pre-paid and it worked great!

Shouldn't this be in the Tech Section?

7. I have Verizon babe... they have good service and I've never hated my phones till this lame ass one I just got, and I know you... you don't settle for shitty phones like mine haha. Then we can talk for free :D

Buuuut I told you not to get the phone you have now... I toooooold you
    ;)

8. at least you dont have att... its such a pain!

9. Iphone,

Jailbreak + Unlock

I never turned back.

HTC= GARBAGE

10. BLASPHEMY!!!! You bite your tongue!

11. Right.
    Have you seen the iPhone/iOS 4? :rolleyes:

Android is where it's at.

12. My T-Moblie phone is Nokia5800 xPress Music.
    I have barely any problems with it other than the browser closing occasionally..
    T-mobile are pretty good though, get 3G nearly everywhere now.

13. There was a time when T-Mobile kicked everybodys ass lol but those days seem to be coming to an end. *sniff sniff* just like when Comcast took over Time Warner.....I want my roadrunner back :(

14. When was this time? Because...we've always had Verizon, and it's always seemed to top everyone's service

15. Have you ever had T-Mobile? I had a T-Mobile Nokia...the cheapest phone you could get from them and my friend had a Verizon flip phone, I always got better service, even when we would go camp in the middle of no where.

16. yea man i don't know where you've been, T-mobile's always sucked :laughing:

verizon rules

17. Lol well since 7th grade ( I'm 21 now ) I've never until now had 1 problem with their service. Okay I take that back, there have been outages but that happens sometimes and they reimbursed me for the troubles, like taking more than half off my bill when my service would go in and out when they had their most recent outage. I'm not cell phone expert if I was I wouldn't have ask for your help assholes ;)

18. I have had Nextel, Verizon and AT&T. Nextel fucking sucks, don't ever get one. Verizon has awesome service, although I've never liked any of their phones. AT&T has pretty much the same service, and I love their phones. I currently have an LG Xenon, trying to find a free/cheap Blackjack 2 or 3 though. Samsung fucking rules.

19. Uh no I just said we always had Verizon, why venture from the best ;)

But anyway, it's been opposite with me, I'd go places with people who didn't have Verizon and I'd be the only one with service

20. if you wanna going to unlock your phone
    You will be able to unlock it here.. Unlocking4U - The Easiest Way to Unlock your Phone They will provide you the code once when you enter your imei number there. You need to just check your phone model and service provider.