T.Bug's Army of Dankness!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 25, 2007.

1. High West and nuggs! Yea, im not up for a pain..lol. So I decided to just go 5seeds one strain at a time and see what I get. im sure something will pop up. after all, its not like its bag seed...lol.
    Peace and thanks, bugout

2. High screw! life is always good as long as you are still above ground..lol. No, thats coco coir. it oppoerates the same as growrocks, but is more like soil to the roots. So far its been great!
    Peace and thanks for stoppin, bugout

3. never heard of it)
    cool shit man!!!!
    :D

4. yeah man, if the breeder stabilized the strain right, there shouldn't be much difference in the phenos... should all be equally dank. :D

5. High ALL! I finally have it in my possesion...lol! The ECSD cut!
    Well, Ive had it for awhile, but didnt want to anounce anything till I got the cuts to root! I can safely say that they rooted(3 outa 9) And growin. One in the aero, im thinking the others in coco but not sure atm....
    [​IMG]

Got a cut of that decent BDL mom in there too...
    [​IMG]

The ECSD cuts came to me un-rooted. These here Wonder Deisels and Train Wrecks were already to go....
    [​IMG]

So lots of new and exciting things happening around. Thanks to those still stickin around. Sorry again for lack of attention, but I aways make the wait worth it...lol. These new strains Im very siked about (as anybody would be..lol)! So I'll be showing them off a lot more than normal, prolly.
    Peace all, bugout

6. congrats man!

crazy dude, that cut looks identical to mine as far as the way it grows. and that purple stripe on the stem.. so cool bro.
    keep mom short and she'll make plenty of clones for you man :)

i'm stoked for you.. you are gonna dig that ECSD!!

7. High west! Thanks man! Yeah, I went from being in search of SOMETHING usable, to several real elite strains...lol! Our mutual friend really came through for me. Cant thank him enough.
    I hope I like the ECSD, never had it. Im sure Ill love the WD. And prolly wont care for the TW, but my friends will love it. Never know though, im only going on what ive read. either way im stoked to have some top shelf dependable genetics in my garden...lol.

Thats cool our cuts look the same, prolly wouldnt have noticed...lol. I may need to ripp out a current grow to make room for these. Still got 4 chem x kush goin, as well.
    Peace and thanks for stoppin in bro, bugout

8. man you'll absolutely love the escd man.. she'll stink things up just as bad if not worse than the chemdogs..

have fun bro!!

9. ecsd wholy wholy whly wholy wholy wholy...your lucky make some extra space for that

currently bookmarked :D

10. Can't wait to see those babies produce:eek:

How long does it usually take you to root in coco?

11. So are you guys ging to introduce me to this blade???
    I could use a friend like that.... I think you guys are just spoiled rotten...LOL

12. Hey T.Bug, nice set up bro, those ecsds look good. I am new here but will be checkin' in on your thread! protopipe

13. I built a similar cloner also. I have been trying to figure out a way to build a clear dome using maybe 2 tops from some other canister, but this is inspiring. Walmart sells a cheap cloner for about $6 I think I'll buy two and combine the lids somehow and make it work. Thanks for the assistance in my build.

14. #614 KillaKush, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
    That sure is some dankness!! Subscribed man, btw that bubbler cloner is sick. :hello:

15. Hey T bug...
    Whats up man.... Hows ur ladies brother...???
    Hope thinga are well......

Yoda out...;)

starting to miss ya around here.

16. is that a romanian chopper?

17. :eek: Thats gangsta..... Nice dank, beautiful toy...... How does it feel to be so successful?:cool:

18. Dammit what happened to T.Bug...... I wanna see some more of his grows....

19. that was a brilliant grow and journal massive rep all round as the buds look great and perfect. its easy to grow marujuana but to grow something like that takes effort and skill. a skill you cant just teach. loving the grow alot hope mine comes out as good as that!!

20. where did you get that tarp you have around your plants? and is it reflecting light? I'm trying to find one :p ... by the way, spectacular grow... Beautiful plants