T.Bug's Army of Dankness!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by T.Bug, May 25, 2007.

1. High ALL! :wave:Well, with the help of Dierwolf and August West, I've managed to pull off my first SCROG. They helped me extreamly....!!! System is still the same , for the most part. but light has been upgraded to a 600w Hortilux eye.

This here is Satori from Mandalla Seeds, it has a 72 day flowering time. If ya remember back when, they were them "football" sized buds I harvested in December. While they were "out of control" then, Ive managed to get them dialed in now! (ie. the scrog was the perfect solution)...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Peace all and keep em' green, TBug

2. Hey T bug.. damn nice man.. looking great..
    Im starting my first scrog in a couple weeks...Any helpful hints.....:smoke:
    peace!

3. Welcome back

4. High BUD! welcome to my closet! well i topped a couple times, have ya done that yet? topping makes the SCROG just rock! other thana that just put the screen at like 20 inches and spread them out...lol. It is all spelled out in wests thread...lol...I did what he did.
    thanks for the props, send me a link to ya thread and ill check her out.
    Peace, bug-out

5. High emag! thanks man. I think im safe now...lol. Got rid of past probs and relocated the grow. So, no worries on this end....:D

Peace, bug-out

6. High ALL! :wave:Here's some sticky macs for ya'! Well they're the best I could do. my camera gota little close and got smudged a little. now there is a thin film a cant seem to wipe copletely clean...lol.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Peace all and hope you enjoy, Bug out

7. Awesome results, I like.
    Do you have any shots of the under side?

8. Or some shots of the whole room/box? from pot to top =P

9. high guys! ...lol...yeh, i got cha! Ill hit ya up wth some more pics in a bit. Its an Aeropnoic system for those who dont know me from way back. I built it myself. post a few more in a bit. right now im trying to win a poker tourney...lol!
    Peace, bugout

10. hey t.bug good to see ya back ....

ur grow is lookin great man. would i be able to get that 600w Hortilux eye in a 400w?
    i have a digital balast for mh and hps would that work for me?
    im impressed!!
    +rep

11. Yes, you can get the hortilux in 400 watt variety.

Good to see you back T-Bug, very nice looking scrog.

12. thanks chimera.
    august just told me the same thing.. lol
    peace guys

13. High chim and 420! dudes,,,thanx for stopping in and all. (awsome...really)

but fuck, im plowed out of my mind, so who knows for sure...lol

chim. still no organic grow though...still too scared! ( no lie...still working on it. And planning. be soon!
    Peace, bugout

14. High ALL! Here some shots of above and below. Notice that I have not cleared out the lower parts as you see others do. Why? well not sure, but I think its because Im either too lazy or Im toying with the idea of a multi harvest. Since that canopy is almost three layers thick, I thought itd work really well.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh! ..and did I mention that them are only TWO plants in there.:eek: So imagine wht monsters they'd be if not in a scrog.
    Peace, buguot

15. Looking good man. Scrogs the next step :D

16. High Scrawn! :wave:Thanks man, and welcom. Yeah, I do like it but it is not all that time effective as is sorta demands a longer veg time. But it producess WAY more bud! So "six in one - half a dozen in the other" I guess. I wouldnt be able to effectively manage the garden either if the entire closet were scrogged, since I dont have 7 foot arms...lol.
    Im trying to figure a happy medium if I can. Definately keep ya posted once I get it dialed in..
    Peace, bugout

17. Sweet looking buds, that strain looks awesome..... I think I might try the Screen idea myself next grow... looks to work allright :)

Happy Harvest....

18. High wad! hey man, thanks for stoppin' and welcome! Yes, its a damn fine strain to grow and smoke. But it clearly requires a screen as it grew WAY past the lights last time.

High ALL! Wow! On to page two already? Damn, lets get some more pics up then...lol.
    I took these as the lights were off thismorning. You can really see the resin building up.....
    [​IMG]

They are quite a bit more frosty than the last run. Im pretty sure is becauce of the lighting upgrades as that is the only thing different. That and the rh has been wicked low lately(20%) due to no rain. prolly a bit of both....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I took the shots through the microscope so that you could see the tric developement. I say they about 100% cloudy with maybe 20 % just starting to turn amber...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not the best sots I know, but it was my first try. Ill work it out. Still, its enough to be able to see what the hell im talikng about...lol.
    Peace all and enjoy, bugout

19. haha, that aint no lie.... weed resins, and crystals and all that is the stickiest shit ever...when i chopped down my last grow, my fingers were sticky for a few days. i used to do a lot of work on cars, and getting your hands dirty and greasy full of a bunch of nasty shit, and if your use goop or orange pumice it will take all that shit right off, but it won't even touch sticky weed fingers. i also tried goo gone for removing old glue, and that helped a little but still dind't remove it all.

20. hahah hell yeah man those trich pics are fuckin awesome!!
    good job and
    +rep