Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t-break????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by uhmmyea, May 25, 2010.

1. how long should i do a t-break?

ive been smoking for id say 9 months, and for the past 6 months every day, about 2 bowls. maybe 1g tops. maybe 1.5 a few times.

what does the community think?

2. 1 Month and during that period Excersice a lot and drink lots of water... good Luck.

3. Personally I got about 18 hours and claim to it be a tbreak.

you will see results in a week. two weeks for very noticable results and a month for getting knocked out on your ass stoned.

4. lol i take 18 hour t-breaks every day.

i only smoke at night, maybe start at 6:30 and have 2-3 bowls between my gf and i before we go to bed.

5. Two weeks will be enough for a noticable difference. If you're not satisfied just add another week.