Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Itsbundlezbruh, Aug 16, 2016.

1. What's the ideal t-break time? I have a really high tolerance n I'm tired of smokin 3 or 4 to get high and I'm smokin good so that's not the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 3 months should do u good. But i have read reports of only the first few times u notice a difference and then it goes back to normal. When i was smoking lots about a couple years back i would take a 2 week break and only notice a slightly higher me and then it went back to the same high i had with a high tolerance. So if u really want a good tbreak you have to quit for a long time. Id say get it all out of your system and then try smoking

• Like Like x 3
  3. 3 months is good, 2 weeks is what I tend to do.
    I've done 3 year break and it wasn't much different than a few weeks.

• Like Like x 3
  4. You think it's really worth doing tho? Cuz I know Ima be miserable if I can't smoke lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Idk if I can go 3 months ..ive been smokin heavy everyday since about 17 n I'm 24 now lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yea i was smoking heavy since 16. Everyday about a gram a day and then i cut back to a couple days every week and i didnt notice a difference. 2 weeks got me higher the first couple times then went back to normal but if u really want to get high like your first time take a 6 month break and break it with a fat gravity bong rip. I took a 6 month break and smoked a joint and i got pretty stoned. Felt like my first time again

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think its worth it to be pretty high like ur first times but ur not used to it because you had such a high tolerance then smoke with a low tolderance u get reeeeally high the next time and start trippin lol

8. I tend to go 2-3wks. It seems to be enough time to heal the cannabinoid receptors to where I can get very high for about 10-14 days before I take another break. 30days would be ideal though. Either way a break is good, you would only need to smoke one session and be good almost all day for a few days before having to increase dosage

9. Haha I might have to give it a shot..ill smoke with people that get ripped off one J n I jus think to myself like damn that must be nice lol

10. Oh god there was never a better session than when I quit for 9 months and smoked a bowl of Cindy 99. Memorable highs are the best highs

11. I gotta get outta Pittsburgh n hit Colorado or Cali..I gotta get to a dispensary lol..I've never heard of Cindy 99

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's nothing very special, just a nice sativa dominant bud. But I can remember the strain because of the awesome memory attached to it.

13. I feel you..I get more blue dream and gorilla glue..I love sour but it's hard to come by anymore it seems like

14. At trust me, 2 weeks is fine.
    I've been an everyday smoker for about 20 years.

15. From what I understand, it's all about the length of time you are without it. So having a clean system does not equate to a lower tolerance. Your brain has to re adjust to not having it. Then your tolerance will lower. Time really is the only way unfortunately