Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break/ THC to get out of FAT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bunzle, Feb 28, 2012.

1. First post on these forums. I've been on these forums ever since I came across them during the summer. Haha.

But about 15 days ago I woke up and diced to stop smoking for awhile. I used to light up 4 out of 7 days of the week mostly at night. But the last couple of sessions the high just never felt the same and would only last about 30 minutes. Only time weed actually felt amazing was when I would get drink with a couple of friends Lol.

So I have a couple questions. Seeing as this is my first post I usually look through Google before posting if I had any questions. My first question is how long will it take till I get clean? I've been smoking pretty heavy for the last 8 months. Longest time without the ganja was vaction back in Jule for 9 days other then that biggest time spam was 2/3 days. I'm 5'6 158, 9.7% bodyfat. I workout 5/7 days of the week and have been for the last year. I typically drink 100-120Oz of water a day eat extreamly healthy an take in a lot of protein with only good fats. Studying to be a nutritonist. Haha, still love my weed though.

Seeing that I do have low bodyfat and he way I eat. How long should the, THC completely out of my system? I'm talking about if I take 3 fat bong rips I'm high like a kite. The way it used to be when I first started smoking. I hear 45 days just because on how often I would do it. But with these circumstances would it be any different than anyone else? P.S My tolerance really went down after I started doing editbles. I did 5 sessions within a month. Probably the reason that got me to this point.

Thanks for the feedback. If I missed spelled my bad. I'm writing this on my iPhone...and what a bitch it was.