Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-break sucess storys

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by joons1980, Jul 19, 2012.

1. So i started properly smoking weed early this year not knowing until i came on here that about tolerance and what to do to lower your tolerance. Anyway after a good few months of daily bong hits i started to notice i just wasn`t getting the highs i loved. Started taking t-breaks not evey week but some weeks i wouldn`t smoke till the weekend and man alive was my highs better or what!!.

Anyway would love to hear from you guys of what your schedules are for t-breaks if you dont mind just the sucess storys as its always beyond my belief when i hear folks saying they took like a month off and felt no higher next time they blazed as for me just not doing it through the week and keeping it to weekends really makes a difference and makes me realise again ah yes this is why i like to smoke.

2. I've never missed a day of smoking since I toke my first ever hit. Sorry.

3. hey thats cool if you still get really high like you always did your just lucky i guess lol for me not so lucky but then again i do enjoy it more when i do keep it to weekends not just the highs but eveything that goes with it

4. I don't get the same high its just that I can't sleep w/o it lol

5. Works otherwise for me. Everytime I smoke it just gets better and better!

6. im on day 2 woohoooo successs story

7. I enjoy my t-breaks. I dont have a ''schedule'' for them but I do like to keep a little weed on hand while on t-break. Its for when I want to smoke again I dont have to find any.

8. I used to smoke every day for a few years, now I t break every week from tues - thurs. Makes t breaks easy to do and you always get really high.

9. Meh, t-breaks just seem pointless to me. Even with like a 1 year t-break, your newfound "low tolerance" is going to skyrocket within a week or two anyways. There's just no way to reset your tolerance.

Now taking a week or two off every few months is fine, and if you ask me kind of necessary otherwise having boring old functional highs gets old, but long t-breaks are just dumb to me.

10. I took a 1 1/2 month t-break, moong to a new city an finding a new guy took that long! But the first time I smoked after that, i rolled a doob and smoked half then went to school....then passé out in class from smoking so got damn much in so long. Haha I went home and built my tolerance back up.

11. took a t break, smoked again after, got really high, success :)

12. currently taking a 12 month t break.... im 4 months.... NEVER SMOKE IN CARS :(:(

13. Took a 2 week T break because I was out of money and bud. I got bored one night and went through my stash and found about a hit of weed left, packed it then I took my grinder to see what kief I had left, I had about half a bowl topper took a big rip and was pretty baked for a bit haha.

14. Took a T break. Smoked. Got high.

15. My t-break is every 18-24 hours lol

16. I just came off a 6 month break yesterday.

17. And.. how was it? First time toking again? Was the break worth it?

18. I took a 30 day t-break and I don't think I got super high like people say. Something that works is going for a run or lifting weights then smoking. Gets you RIPPED. Changing up smoking methods also works. Try smoking a fat blunt and tell me you aren't on Mars. :D

19. 3 months sober, 2 to go. After I finish up my random drug tests, I'll be flying high as a kite for a few days.

20. Last year I take 3 month tolerance break. I decided to smoke with a friend and I was flipping out I took like a huge bowl rip.

I was watching cats jump and I felt like I could understand the universe (probably just physics) from watching them flight through the air (and something to do with weight) and then I tried to play keyboard but my fingers were paralyzed.