Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t-break/stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JahGanja, Feb 8, 2009.

1. i was gonna take a week long tbreak just for the fact my highs have lost there power if you will. i was wondering if smoking a bowl of stems will hinder the t-breaks effect... i know it will but im wondering to what extent.

2. the stems will be disgusting but you'll probably get baked

you should just ride out your t-break

3. smoking a bowl of stems would pretty gross and wouldn't get you very high (if at all)
    just wait out the break

4. yeah, stems are gonna be real nasty and super harsh.. just wait it out, it'd be worth it..

5. stems dont smoke well, they taste like shit and are super harsh
    i filled a bowl with stems once and all i got was a headache and a shitload of dissapointement

6. Yeah stems don't work. I smoked a whole joint made up of broken up stems and was barely buzzed at all.

7. Don't smoke stems. It will not get you high.

8. ive smoked stems before....i get a little buzz

9. Placebo.