Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T Break questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongDelivery, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Ik there are a lot of threads about t-breaks, and I've used the search, but I never found any full answers that fit my question.

The first time I ever got high was in June of this year, almost 6 months exactly.   After that I smoked maybe two or three times a week for a couple weeks, then things heated up.  In July I became an everyday smoker, maybe having 20 or 25 smoke sessions a week.  Once school started back up, I smoked about 7 times a week.  (2 Mon-Thurs, 5 Fri-Sun)

I've been smoking almost regularly since then, with the exception of a few 4 day breaks.  The longest I've ever gone without bud has been about a week.  

TL;DR I've been smoking almost regularly since June, but slowed a lot since August.  

I'm beginning to find weed boring.  Don't get me wrong, it's still fun, but it's lost it's touch, especially in the last month.  Will a t-break really affect my high?  The longest I'm most likely able to not smoke is a week and a half.  If it is successful I may go longer.  

tldr weed getting old, how good will a tbreak be for me?  Not looking to clean my entire system, I don't have the patience for that, so how long will it take to lower it substantially, and what are some ways to deal with it or even hasten it?

Sorry for the wall of text, when I get to typing my hand just keeps going.   Also, please don't reply if you don't have something constructive to say.  Yes I've tried different strains and yes I've tried different pieces and environments. No I don't have mids or reg.

2. most likely if you find weed getting boring, it will still feel like that after a t break. everything is more exciting when you first start. and a week and a half off is not very long of a t break and will probably not affect your tolerance very much. idk eveyone is different. but yea enjoy weed for what it is. if you are going on a t break, try a month or longer. i been smoking almost everyday for 6 years with a couple of breaks here and there and i still enjoy weed alot. when i first started smoking it was definitely alot more exciting but i didnt apreaciate weed much as i do now

3. #3 fancypantsdawg, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Dude even a 2 day t break makes a pretty big difference in my highs. I go from having those lame "tired" highs where you basically just feel fatigued to a LITTLE bit of the "giggly" high we all know and love. 

I'd say you over did it with 20-25 sessions a week especially if you'd just started, so definitely try the T break, man. It's refreshing to me, even if (as I said) it's a shortass break. If I were you, I wouldn't smoke more than once, maybe twice a day after the break though, if you do decide to take it. I can see weed getting sorta "old" for me too if I did it that much.