Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-break question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mramazing42, Dec 21, 2013.

1. I am going to be going on a t break soon and smoke 3-4 times a day for the past 6 months or so. Would it be easier to quit if I cut my smoking down to 1 time a day for a while and then stop completly?

2. I'd say it depends on how your "mental addiction" is to it. If you're not looking forward to it, cut it back to make it easier. I hated my first break, had to stop completely for a few months due to legal troubles, but after a few days it isn't bad, you stop thinking about smoking constantly and get used to it. Also nice to remember its not quitting :)

3. Just stop completely.

4. Just stop all together.

5. Depends.  If you can stop completely without many adverse effects, I advise that as it'll be quicker and a more effective/longer T-break.  But I'd suggest trying a one-day break while you still have some bud to see how stopping effects you (it's different for everyone).  If it seems like it's gonna be super uncomfortable, than you can slowly cut back so you don't have to deal with that.  It would definitely be easier to quit if you slowly cut back, but plenty of people have no trouble quitting cold turkey so it's just a personal thing.

6. OP I'm not liking your name... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Tolerance breaks are impossible for me lol, so good luck