Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OmegleMeister, Jun 3, 2012.

1. I miss getting high and laughing a lot and everything being super intense. I don't want to have to smoke more than a joint to get super high.

I'm not doing dabs either. I'm just smoking regularly but I feel like my highs are not as intense anymore. I've only be smoking for maybe 10 months.

How long of a T-Break should I go on? I want to feel like it is my first few times smoking again. I usually smoke every 3 days.

2. Usually you can take a break of just one day and smoke the next, and you'll be pretty blazed bro.

3. But I know what you mean. The first few times I ever got high, I literally hallucinated. Those were the best highs I've ever had in the two years I've been smoking bud. Unless you take like a month long break, you won't experience that kind of high. Personally I smoke every day because of the excruciating back pain I deal with daily.
    -hope this helps man.