Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t break help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SockGnome, Jan 5, 2011.

1. I must admit that I am extremely psychologically addicted to the herb. When I get bored I smoke, and I get bored a lot. I have been smoking daily for the past year and need to take a break, but I can't seem to do it every time I try...

The closest I get to not smoking is if I remain completely occupied, such as at work or doing chores.

any words of wisdom?

2. how long are you breaking for?
    but try xbox,youtube,tv,reading,thinking about anything...beeeeat the weeed!
    you can do it,if you put your mind to it
    its hard as shit..but very possible :hello:

3. I hear ya Ive been using edibles 2 times a week for a couple months and theres a dry spell going on for the past week kind of pisses me off

4. Just know you're not alone. I'm T-breaking myself. I've been smoking about 4 days a week for the past year, but I'm gonna try and just toke on the weekends.

Saves your cash, stash, and you get a better high for your money. Totally worth it man. Just hang in there. :cool:

5. Dude im the exact same, im even at the point where I need a break cuz i dont get high like i use to. Its tough tho when weed is like the only thing that makes u happy nowadays

6. Tell yourself when you finish this supply that you're not going to buy anymore. Only smoke if your friends offer, but tell them you're trying to quit. You'll quit soon enough.

7. I'm on a t-break too. It's been about 2 months. I was sitting down a couple days ago and I thought to myself, Man I haven't smoked forever. Hell, I couldn't even remember the lat time I even thought about cannabis. I notice I end up drinking lot more when I take a t-break.

But anyways, after a week (or less) you will have very little desire to smoke.
    Try smoking all of the weed you have right now. That way you have to pick up in order to smoke. Makes it a lot easier for me.