Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

t-break help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oobagooba, Apr 26, 2009.

1. starting my t-break today. dont want to take too long of one.
    reason for the t-break is because this last week i started smoking 4-7 times a day when the week before was twice a day maybe 4 times a week.
    so i dont want to take a too long of one.

i have green tea ready lots of cranberry juice and lots of water.
    will anyhting else speed up the process of getting my tolerance down?

2. You could exercise. The less fat you have, the less room there is for the THC, so it will be flushed out faster.

3. I think you got it wrong... I'm not entirely sure that green tea and cranberry juice will destroy your tolerance... I think that's more for flushing the system and everything, like a detox, kinda'. I'm not sure though and I'm on a t-break myself so anyone who might know, we're certainly interested.:confused:

4. The way I understand it flushing your system does help lower your tolerance. It flushes the THC out of your system more quickly, and getting the THC out of your system is the point of a t-break. Even if it's all a myth and green tea doesn't help with your tolerance, drink it anyway :) it's good for ya

5. Makes sense... lol, the t-break is fucking with my thinking skills... sometimes I wonder why I even bother, I function better stoned, hah.

6. best way is to lose wieght and exercise. THC is ecreted faster and with less wieght packed on you get higher with less weed and for longer

7. Yes exercise is key to low tolerance.