Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T-Break: Entering week 3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HoosierBongGuy, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Damn you guys... posting your naughty bud pictures and paraphernalia showcases and questions. I'm still as interested in the weed game as I was... I just simply haven't been smoking.

New job... I somehow passed the lab piss test in 6 days!! Literally 4+ years of HEAVY smoking passing in 6 days... I thank God and all the gallons of water I drank.

Here's the thing, I'm with a company (WSI) that gives randoms out each week. They make you take the drug test at a doctors office in town... and I'm pretty sure that would make it so I'd only get possibly tested on days right? Because evenings (4pm-midnight) and midnight (-8am) the doctor is closed.

I was going to take a few hits this weekend if some dank was around.. but southern Indiana is pretty fucking lame. I have to do some research to find the prime buds unless I take a trip to KY or Bloomington.

Well, cheers to you guys. I envy you SOB's right now.... I've been restricted to JUST legal herb (damiana + JWH compound) and I've been clean from pills (opiates mainly) for over a month. Kinda feels good to be sober... but I'm just as burnt as I was :smoke:

2. keep fighting brotha I had to go with out smoke for a bit it sucked but I kind of felt good stopping for awhile.

3. after daily cannabis use.... a tolerance break feels like a HIGH. lmoa.

the brain is just on a different level and you notice many benefits you never knew. like not being tired or having a 'fuzzy' mental feeling.

ive been short on bud for the last week. prob smoked 0.5 in the last couple days spread out.
    so like 1 bowl in my MFLB and thats it for the day.

last night i smoked what i had left and decided im quitting for a certain amount of time.

to my pleasent surprise today was EASY. havent smoked anything and no feeling AT ALL to do so.

im looking foward to the many benefits.
    i have been smoking about two cigs a day as a replacement though.

rock on man, i wouldnt suggest smoking if you get tested.
    fuck and to think if it was cocaine you like... you would be able to use it:(

fucking cannabis and its fat storing properties

4. Haha word. It does feel nice being clean from everything... it's just tough to stay clean when you're going through such a stressful time. But everythings been getting better.. and I love how I can be almost cocky about my demeanor cause I can be like bitch I'm clean! Look at you! haha. But yeah I have a friend that I help make that legal "K2" stuff with and I've been substituting with that.

I've also taken up smoking cigs lately :/ which isn't good because I already dip like a motherfuggguh. I really wanted to hit some dro this weekend.. kinda glad I didn't now, to keep the streak going. But God am I looking forward to the day this break ends and I'm flaming up some high times buds. At least I'll have the money to blow and buy w/e I want to smoke at the time :smoke: Should be some johnny danko.

5. lmao nice work on the drug test! hope the money starts flooowing in. take it easy

6. Haha miracles do happen I suppose.

Appreciate it man, I can start getting 70 hours a week if I want to on solid shift work so I'm about to get the rake out. Burn a couple for a veteran. :smoke:

7. Hey, if you are on campus, message me. I have THE hookup on campus.

8. [quote name='Free The BIRDS']after daily cannabis use.... a tolerance break feels like a HIGH. lmoa.

Weed is wonderful aint it?

9. God speed my man...keep it up.

10. ill take a couple hits for ya mate!