Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

T- Brake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by socrox, May 15, 2010.

1. I started a tolerance break starting last sunday, and Its not difficult not to smoke but I haven't eaten or slept very much at all this past week. Im not in a bad mood because of not sleeping but I have felt tired all day everyday since
    I started.
    Does anyone have suggestions on how to eat and sleep?

2. Realisticly I have the same problem when I don't have any herb.
    I can never eat or sleep..

3. I feel like it takes about 2 weeks to fully get used to going to bed without herb. You can try tea to help you sleep or even staying away from bright lights for an hour before sleep. Don't drink soda or other very sugary drinks at night. To help with appetite you can exercise, which would also help you sleep. Good luck