Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sythetic Marijuana and drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xMARIJUANAxMANx, Dec 6, 2011.

1. #1 xMARIJUANAxMANx, Dec 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
    i was just wondering if the drug tests detect fake bud. i do know that they can detect K2 and madhatter, but can it detect Go Ape?:confused: i have a random drug test coming up so i cant smoke, but i want to. all help is appreciated

(list any fake pot that you know doesnt show on urine tests, thanks)

:smoke: SMOKE ON LITTLE DUDE!

2. Dont fuck with legal highs

but the fact is, the chemical JWH-018 (active in "spice") is not tested for in most drug tests. but, it can be tested for if sent to a lab but it costs money therefore it is not done very often.

dont fuck with legal highs, stick to herb

3. i wouldn't recommend you smoke that.. there are pretty much no studies about what those chemicals do to the brain. think about it like what happened with cigarettes.. they had no idea that it caused cancer for a long time. i've tried spice before and it's not a fun high.. more like an uncomfortable sensation of being retarded for 45 minutes, then a sharp comedown + a lovely headache. just trying to look out.

4. It is BAD NEWS! KEEP AWAY FROM IT!

Myocardial Infarction Associated With Use of the Synthetic Cannabinoid K2.
    (abst – 2011) Myocardial infarction associated with use of the ... [Pediatrics. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Severe toxicity following synthetic cannabinoid ingestion. (abst – 2011)
    Severe toxicity following synthetic can... [Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

And the tests have caught up and are more available!

Now, There's a Test for That -- Norchem's "Fake Marijuana" Test Reveals Significantly Increased Abuse of Spice/K2 (news - 2010)
    Now, There's a Test for That -- Norchem's "Fake Marijuana" Test Reveals Significantly Increased Abuse of Spice/K2

Quantitative measurement of JWH-018 and JWH-073 metabolites excreted in human urine. (abst – 2011) Quantitative measurement of JWH-018 and JWH-073 me... [Anal Chem. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Latest blood test detects 12 popular synthetic cannabinoids in "fake pot". (news – 2011)
    Latest blood test detects 12 popular synthetic cannabinoids in "fake pot". - Free Online Library

Use of high-resolution accurate mass spectrometry to detect reported and previously unreported cannabinomimetics in "herbal high" products. (abst – 2011)
    Use of high-resolution accurate mass spectrom... [J Anal Toxicol. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

5. Don't do it man

6. I smoked legal bud for maybe a whole month, close to everyday a while back. It made me feel like a fucking retard even when I wasn't high from it. I'm sure I have puss pockets in my brain now and I regret it. Its not worth it man, go on a break from weed. It may be hard but it wont kill you, unlike legal.

7. Look at it as a t-break man, you don't want to smoke fake pot.

8. I've smoked it, don't do it. It's such a horrible high if you love the herb. There is no substitute for weed. If you can't enjoy smoke at the moment just take a break, pass your drug test, and after that toke it up. Trust me it's really rewarding, and you'll appreciate weed 100% more if you do it this way. Goodluck either way!

9. some people from my work smoke it, one of them quit real bud and smokes it.. if they offer it to me ill hit it, but the high is short, thirty mins for me usually, intense sometimes and is dumb lol.

it does not compare at all.

10. Ok thanks guys

11. It put me in the hospital. Not a good idea. Doctors told me I almost had a heart attack, and I'm only 24 years old w/ no type of conditions at all. Totally learned my lesson with that bullshit. Fuck all those designer drugs and their creators. Mary Jane has my heart for life :bongin:

12. one of my friends almost died from that shit. Plus it tastes and smells like crap. It's not worth it dude trust me.. you never know what it may do to you in the future.

13. i smoke spice all the time but the spice i smoke does not contain jwh