Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

System Clearing Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jarelius986, Apr 24, 2010.

1. #1 jarelius986, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    I'm new to the forums but have been toking for about a year now. However, I was forced to stop after I had my first probation meeting for graffitiing a car and a house. I had smoked quite a bit in the few weeks prior to when I knew I had my first probation meeting because I knew that they establish the baseline with the urine test to see how much THC you have in your system so I figured I had a little bit of freedom before about 6 months of lockdown and could have as much THC in my system because if I was going to fail, I was going to fail hard. So, I had my probation meeting Tuesday, March 30, nearly four weeks ago and I didn't smoke from my first probation meeting until yesterday. I had about four hits of some mids out of my cousin's pipe yesterday. Now, whenever I go back in, my THC level has to be reasonably lower than what it was from the baseline test so they know I haven't been smoking, even though I got high once yesterday. I'm wondering what the likelihood is that I'll be fucked and sent to juvie for violating probation. I'm going to start working out, drinking plenty of water spaced out throughout the day, cranberry juice, blueberries, tea, etc to try and get my level low again. My goal is not to clear my system of THC because it doesn't matter if I fail, only that my level makes sense for not smoking from the time that I last got tested. If anyone has any other tips on how to clear some of those 4-hits worth of THC out of my system so I can get my level low again for whenever my next test will be that would be great. I apologize for the length but wanted to thoroughly explain my situation so I can get clear advice.

2. go to rite aid and buy some Niacin pills, and drink lots of water. youll be fine

3. kids under 18 go to juvie

4. #5 jarelius986, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    *cough* I mean jail *cough. Thanks for the Niacin tip, though. I'll be hitting up my local CVS tomorrow.

5. lol if its only 4 hits just drink alot of water try to flush your system as much as you can but cya later pretty much just admitted your under 18.