Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reaper2486, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Putin will give his response this time maybe he will finally annex half of Ukraine , they want to be a independent nation and might consider joining russia. This would piss off the us ;)

2. Get a twitter account...

3. #63 Green Wizard, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Wow!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well I live in Syracuse, New York

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

5. Yea bro cool story

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lots of folks around here need to find a better tinfoil hat vendor. Waiting to act only gives the Syrians time to clean it up, and makes us look weak. But judging from the sensationalist rumor-mongering clientele in this thread, weak would be the expected norm.

Funny the Ruskies are the ones crying to the U.N. for help now. I recall some bullshyt about how they would counter any attack, including our platforms. The after-action shows nothing but outright devastation of the targets, near 100% strike accuracy, minimal collateral damage and no lost allied aircraft. Pipeline? You gonna go there? Again? Riiiiiight.

Anyone who believes a word spoken from man-on-the-street in Syria need only observe who is running the show there to understand those allowed to speak are told what to say. You assholes OTOH, are free to speak your mind. Spend some time on the street in a war zone over there and you'll have a clue. Otherwise, enjoy your 1st amendment rights and try a new tinfoil hat.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #68 Acewiza, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    C'mon - let's talk about the pipeline. Maybe you need more time to find alternative facts? And OBTW, what happened to all the cr@p about Trump being Putin's bitch? Any idea why we haven't about Russian casualties in the attack? Need me to spell it out for you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The fuck business of ours what goes on in a civil war halfway around the world?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Keep toting the MSM narrative cause you know their telling the truth.

A raid on his lawyers office, and now the deep state has him by the balls.

Have you forgotten what Trump campaigned on? It sure seems so.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Only people who don't understand how the world works ask that question. Ever take a history class?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Attempting to change the subject isn't helping your position.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. You must be incredibly presumptuous to think people get their news here. Or on ANY TV channel, for that matter. That's actually a big part of your problem: You're easily misled by things you hear/see in the media. People who haven't figured that out yet are going to continue being frustrated and torn with anxiety over truth and illusion.

13. Why dont you tell us how the world works again

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. @Acewiza What is the justification for the U.S. to be involved in Syria?

Is there any Constitutional basis for our invasion? Have we even lawfully declared war?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I think most people still think Assad is some crazy nut that willingly bombs his people. These are the kind of people to believe anything they say about him. Even tho Assad has NOTHING to gain from a chemical attack cause he doesn't want trouble with the U.S. He has clearly stated this several times, he doesn't want the U.S. to fuck with him, so why would he risk doing exactly that? He already has extremists fighting him, why would he want local people to fight him 2? And no, the rebels fighting him are not just local people but extremists, picture white nationalists terrorizing other neighborhoods for being or supporting mexicans/blacks, that's more of what it's like in Syria.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well it's obvious the status quo is working out for you. Juiced in perhaps?

I bet you like paying federal income tax too right?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ok kid. let's go to school.

First, let's follow the money shall we?

The origin of the income tax on individuals is generally cited as the passage of the 16th Amendment, passed by Congress on July 2, 1909, and ratified February 3, 1913; however, its history actually goes back even further. During the Civil War Congress passed the Revenue Act of 1861 which included a tax on personal incomes to help pay war expenses. The tax was repealed ten years later. However, in 1894 Congress enacted a flat rate Federal income tax, which was ruled unconstitutional the following year by the U.S. Supreme Court because it was a direct tax not apportioned according to the population of each state. The 16th amendment, ratified in 1913, removed this objection by allowing the Federal government to tax the income of individuals without regard to the population of each State.

So 1913 it made it legal for the Federal government to commit racketeering on it's own citizens. But what else was going on in the years around 1913? Hmmm. More History. World War I - Wikipedia

Time for Critical Thinking 101

How did America pay for WWI? Hmmm.

End of lesson for today.

For Home work I want you to read up on the history of oil in Arabia. Focus on these topics and we'll discuss them in class:

Prior to 1938, there were three main factors that triggered the search for oil in Arabia:

• The discovery of oil by the Anglo-Persian Oil Company at Masjid-i-Sulaiman in the mountains of north-western Persia in 1908; but the consensus of geological opinion at the time was that there was no oil on the Arabian peninsula, although there were rumours of an oil seepage at Qatif on the eastern seaboard of al-Hasa, the eastern province of Arabia.
    • The demand for oil during World War I. It became obvious that oil was going to be a crucial resource in warfare for the foreseeable future.[2] Examples that proved this were “General Gallieni’s commandeering of the Paris taxi fleet to ferry soldiers to the front. This happened when the city seemed about to fall”.[4] In addition to this, Germany’s shortage of oil supplies hindered their ability to produce aircraft, automobiles, and engines. The allies took advantage of this by producing thousands of vehicles to aid their war effort.[4]
    • The onset of the Great Depression. Prior to the depression, a major source of income for the ruler of Hijaz was the taxes paid by pilgrims on their way to the holy cities. After the depression hit, the number of pilgrimages per year fell from 100,000 to below 40,000.[2] This hurt their economy greatly and they needed to find alternate sources of income. This caused Ibn Saud to get serious about the search for oil.