Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Reaper2486, Apr 14, 2018.

1. #1 Reaper2486, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    We just bombed Syria what’s your guys thought?
    I personally believe the chemical attack was bullshit either staged or perpetrated by the us in one way or another so the central bank can claim another country

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. my thoughts.... fuck trump

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Green Wizard, Apr 14, 2018
    FUCK ALL TRUMP AND THE NEOCON/NEOLIBERALS!!!

new boss same as the old boss

Drain the Swamp!!! MAGA!!!! SAD

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. US, France and UK strike Syria's chemical weapons program

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump announced on Friday he ordered strikes on the Syrian regime's chemical weapons facilities in coordination with France and the United Kingdom in response to a chemical weapons attack last weekend.

"I ordered the United States armed forces to launch precision strikes on targets associated with the chemical weapon capabilities of Syrian dictator of Bashar al-Assad," Trump said from the White House Diplomatic Reception Room.
    Witnesses told CNN that they heard explosions in the capital city of Damascus and that they began while Trump was making his address.
    US aircraft -- including B-1 bombers -- and ships were used in the attack, according to multiple US defense officials.

Trump: US, France and UK launch strikes on Syria - CNNPolitics

Fucking douche bag

5. From a year ago.

6. #7 Green Wizard, Apr 14, 2018
    Follow the money.

7. This is rich.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Innocent Syrian people being killed

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I agree but it was just as likely Saudi or one of the other bad actors in the region.

It's pretty transparent when they don't even wait for a proper investigation and just start bombing that it was staged.

I heard a clip today with an interview from a person living in Syria. She said that everything was normal and nobody around her believed the attack was real. The stupid host was trying to disagree with her.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I can't see why Assad would use chemical weapons, he's already winning and knows Trump is going to hit him for it. I'm guessing when Trump said we'd soon be out of Syria it scared someone into this desperation move. So who wouldn't want us out of Syria? That's the most likely culprit.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Seems like a pretty stupid move. Syria has been allies with Russia for decades. One chemical weapon is not going make or break an assault, looked like they took the city with ease. Seems like it would be a pretty smart tactic for rebels on the verge of being overrun, to make up some shit like that.
    The people I saw interviewed didn't look oppressed, they looked happy that the government ( Assad Regime) was getting control of the country.
    I don't think we had enough evidence to act. In America you are innocent until proven guilty, but when it comes to foriegn policy I guess we just make it up as we go. I have been against U.S. backing the rebels since Obama was making the decisions. The rebels seem like a terrorist orginization trying to overthrow a legitimate government to me. I blame the current administration for the latest stupid move and the previous administration for backing the rebels in the first place. I just hope my plants finish before the electric grid goes down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Some of you guys see conspiracies everywhere and can't accept that shit does happen . Never read a conspiracy theory yet that can't be debunked.

13. The US should mind their own business and stop being the police force of the world.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I've never been a fan of trump but never really dispised him till I watched this shit last night. What an Obama/Bush Republicrat thing to do. Piece of shit.

• Like Like x 3
  17. #18 Green Wizard, Apr 14, 2018
    Goes without saying, but when Saudi Arabia is footing the bill, and a gas pipeline project from Qatar through Syria into eastern Europe is on the line, then you start to realize the dynamics of the situation a little more.

It's not the gas attack, it's the gas pipeline. Bombs away!!!

MAGA!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I have said all along, Trump needs affirmation from people, since so many people and the media have been berating him over everything, the affirmations of the warmongers have primary influence. I told people to stop berating him and support him doing something you want him to do.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. You think trump is calling the shots here?