Syria Resolution Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Komatic, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Is that Israel you are talking about ?

So what if any of these groups have ties to the PLO. Your absolute pro Israeli government bias has you confused ..

Sent from the back of a fat donkey....

2. Need I remind you once more this thread is not about Israel?

3. Iran are supporting their ally Syria. Simples. Similar to the Russians.

Are you trying to imply that the al qaeda scum who have invaded Syria are the Wests ally and should be supported ?

4. Fair enough.

But by acknowledging Iran is funding and arming an active occupier in Lebanon, considered a terrorist group by most of the west, fighting in a neighbouring country in which the west has a hand in, is fair game, no?

You can't have your cake and also expect to eat it.

5. Hezbollah are part of the government of Lebanon. They are not a terrorist organization and have been deemed so by some Western countries because of Israeli jumping up and down. The Israeli government have been at war with Hezbollah for years...

Hezbollah is of no threat to any Western country, it only has a gripe with Israel.

Is there a reason why you mention they are "part" of the government and not part of the "elected" government of Lebanon? You will find that today, most Lebanese express anti-Hezbollah sentiments, as they are effectively drawing Lebanon into another needless war in Syria.

Most elections in Muslim countries are fraudulent and un-democratic; why would you think Hezbollah is acting in the interests of the Lebanese?

For a country of 7.7 million, Israel must have some serious influence, even in some Muslim countries :eek: Once again, you fail to show any evidence for your obsessive statements about Israel.

\t\t\t\t[​IMG] Australia\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHezbollah's External Security Organization\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[266]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] Bahrain\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe entire organization Hezbollah\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[267]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] Gulf Cooperation Council\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe entire organization Hezbollah\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[22]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] Canada\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe entire organization Hezbollah\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[268]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] France\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe entire organization Hezbollah\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[269]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] European Union\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHezbollah's military wing\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[270]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] Israel\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe entire organization Hezbollah\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[271]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] Netherlands\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe entire organization Hezbollah\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[20]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] United Kingdom\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHezbollah's military wing\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[272]</sup>\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG] United States\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThe entire organization Hezbollah\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<sup>[273]</sup>
    \t\t\t\t \t\t 

Need I also mention the countless terrorist attacks committed by Hezbollah upon the West?

I beg to differ....

7. Attacks on Israeli targets are not attacks on Western interests. Hezbollah are right to attack Israeli targets where ever they can. You fail to mention the atrocities carried out by your masters the Israelis against the country of Lebanon and it's people.

Stop playing games J. You have zero interest in the Syrian people or their faith. In fact if Israel nuked Syria tomorrow you would be on here justifying it...

All you care about is Israel.

as usual, ignore what i have posted, blame israel....

9. #29 Komatic, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Al Qaeda is part real as an Islamic militant branch and part fake due to intelligence programs making use of them for destabilization purposes, its an actual fact of what happened in Libya. Wether or not Syria's destabilization was carried out by the same powers of financial influence on the Islamic faction is to be debated.

Tbh, I don't see the motive for that in Syria, unless someone cares to enlighten me. As it stands I believe the Al Qaeda operations in Syria are of real motives by the faction, uninfluenced by western or Israeli finance, part due to Assad's motives for peace and recognizing Israels sovereignty as a nation. A move widely criticized by Islamic militant factions.

Side Note: Many of the attacks on the huge Israeli wall have taken place from within Syria aswell as Lebanon and Gaza, its true that you can't destabilize the two regions that don't have a legitimate democratic system: Gaza & Lebanon. Like said before I can't seem to see the point in doing that to Syria. What advantage does making things worse give someone? The right to act lawfully under international law.  

Well go shit out a diamond.... I guess I just answered my own fucking question.  :bongin:

[​IMG]

10. Like I said.... That statement in the above post is still up for debate... I don't a reason for that action in Syria.

11. Saudi Arabia is the answer.

Who funds Al Qaeda ?

Who is Saudi Arabia's chief ally ?

12. yeah but the saudis are supporting the petro dollar like good subjects, they must obey or they will have tea with Gaddafi

13. you guys want a real resolution? instead of funding weapons for everyone, we could oh I dont know give food shelter books internet, actually help them, no that sounds like something that Jesus fella might have done, we cant have that.

14. Indeed.

The Saudis do what they are told.

Indeed, they know the art of being able to satisfy international image and they've kept there silence about Iraq, Afghanistan & Israel. Fun Fact: Osama Bin Laden was actually Saudi Arabian.  

Fun fact 2: 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudi's...

17. We should pray to father Jesus

All where linked to starting an illegal war. hmmm, how about those Saudi's eh?

19. #39 J-DILLA, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    Under Attack, Hezbollah Now Risks Beirut Turning Into Another Syria

Inshallah, civilian lives will be spared in this conflict that Hezbollah has dragged Lebanon into.

Glad to see that Hezbollah has finally gotten around to shitting where they eat.

Too late :(

\tRenowned Lebanese Library Torched 

It seems the current trend with Islamic theocracies is to brainwash their populations with Islam rather than to invest in education.