Synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Highbinder, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #1 Highbinder, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    Guessed this was the best place to post this,

Is this the best method to pass a drug test? I have a job interview coming up with a big company, and my friend previously went through their interview process and told me theres a piss test after the 2nd interview. I'm a heavy smoker. Seemingly they won't random test you into the job so its just the first I have to pass.

Random Drug Test ? - quick Synthetic Urine Test Kit

Reputable? Best way?

Just need to find somewhere that does it in the UK..

/e:

http://www.urine-luck.co.uk/drug_testing_products/pass_drug_test_info.aspx?ID=1

is the only one, next day delivery too..

or is this better http://www.urine-luck.co.uk/drug_product_selection_test/drug_test_selector_products.aspx?ID=4

2. The only way you are guaranteed to pass a drug test is to not do any drugs.

I couldn't tell you personally whether it works, but don't expect them to pay up on any money back guarantee (if the company does, in fact, offer one).

3. I imagine it'll be within a week. And it takes longer than a week to clear my system.

4. If you're going to fail anyways then you might as well get it, your only other choice is to try that fast detox shit or fail.

90% of jobs that you apply for will drug test, so you might as well cut down before you apply next time.

5. Exactly..
    If you're going to apply for a job, just don't smoke for a week or two before applying..
    It's really not hard, especially if you know the job doesn't do random screenings and only have to pass one..

6. False positives are notorious on those cheap drug tests. But I've heard this works 100% of the time if you do it right.

7. Nope, not over here. 90% of jobs DON'T test here, this is really the exception. None of my friends or myself have had any experience with this kind of stuff, hence me coming to GC for help.

8. Damn, lucky you. Wish I lived there.

Well, fake pee is fake pee. I'd say get a good brand that's been around for years, I've read some bad shit about some new ones.

9. find a friend that doesnt smoke and just have them piss in c ondom and keep that on your body the day of the test and use that. probably safer than using the fake stuff.

10. No it's not. It'll be cold by the time you get there.

11. you keep it in contact with you skin like tied to a best or something for a few hours before the interview and you body heat will keep it at body temperature... trust me ive done it more than a few times for jobs.

12. Then your jobs must have not checked for temperature, if they did you would have failed it. IIRC the temperature they check is about 99-101 F. It's impossible to keep it at this temperature by tying it to your skin for hours.

13. thats impossible... core body temp for humans is 98.6 and there if no way your piss will be higher than that when in your body

14. Oh you're right it's normally body temperature. It's still impossible to maintain it for hours just by tying it. They sell heat pads for that.

15. Get one of those chemical packs that create heat. Those things go up to a crazy 115 sometimes.
    Drugstores have them.

16. its not just too cold they test for, its also too hot. it has to be within 2 degress of body temperature i think and they only give you that 2 degrees because some people have a lower or higher average body temp