Synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by davidpeters302, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Is it possible to beat a drug test? What is the best method to pass a urine test?

2. Either buy syntetic urine, or use someone elses piss in a medicine bottle (or zyrtec bottle, advil bottle, as long as it's big enough for the sample cup) and wrap a heated hand warmer pack around it, and tie that shit to your thigh or cram it in your man purse. You'll want it to stay around the body temp or 93-100 degrees F.

3. taping it under your armpit works too and if you can get a aluminium container that helps becuse plastic is an insulator where as aluminium is heat conducting. but i can tell you from expirience watering it down doesnt work, on the other hand if your friend has a dog you can water his pee down but good luck getting the dog to piss in a bottle :D

4. Yes, it can be possible to beat a drug test. Most drug tests check for marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines and opiates. If you are not a frequent user, then it’s easy for the body to flush out traces of these drugs naturally. However, for habitual users, it may be more challenging. The most foolproof method to pass a urine test is by using synthetic urine. This legal substance is used in laboratories all the time and relatively easy to obtain. It can be one of the best solutions to pass urine tests.

5. yeah,Yes, it can be possible to beat a drug test. Most drug tests check for marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines and opiates[​IMG]

6. Why is this in the growing section?

7. I have used sunthetic urine 3 times in a row now with great results. No more worrying about random tests. I keep a 3oz bottle and a heat pack in my bag at all times. If I get called out? Unwrap and shake the heatwrap, attach with rubber band to bottle, place under nutsack. By the time I pee, it's at ideal temp. If I have time before, I throw it in the microwave for 10 seconds without the lid and it's already at temp.

We get tested if we have a wreck, fall, stub toe, etc.

$25 investment that saves a career.

8. where do you get it at ?

9. urineluck.com

10. Urinethewrongforumarea :)