Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic Urine for Military/Government drug tests

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AroseChaos, Jan 12, 2014.

1. #1 AroseChaos, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    Hello everyone, first official post here although I am a frequent visitor.

So heres the situation: Some one I know is currently in the military active duty. I myself was in the Marines for awhile but I am out now.

This guy who's still in and I were talking over some beers last night and we thought about how great it would be if he could smoke while still in. During my first school in the Marines I had a roommate who worked at the Naval Drug Screening lab. I basically learned everything that happens on a military drug test.

This guy who's still in has some mild PTSD and really wants to spend 20 years in and get retirement. He also would like to smoke up every now and then which really helps him relax. Problem is in the military your subject to random drug testing. You can go a year without being tested or you could be tested 10 times in 2 months (I've seen it happen).

1. So what we came down to is why not have him smoke and just keep synthetic urine on hand?
    We researched about synthetic urine and narrowed the brand to quick fix which seems to have an extremely high (no pun intended) success rate. We also looked into the wizzinator which is a fake penis you can wear and when it comes time to pee you just whip it out and squeeze the button on the shaft and out comes the pee.

So all in all we gathered that he could easily have a wizzinator and synthetic urine on hand at any time in his car or whatever. If hes called to do a drug test he usually gets a few hours to take it, which he could use the time to put on the wizzinator and fill it with the synthetic urine and apply a heating pad as instructed.

The observers they have in the military are simply guys that are told to do it. They almost never actually get close to you while your peeing. Usually they stay in the back of the bathroom and play on their phones.

They don't test temperature or anything, you would just pee in the cup, put the lid on, stick a sticker on the top and put it in the box for shipping. The observers never touch the sample.

So all that could work out 100% fine. Good so far

2. But what he is worried the most about is whether or not the synthetic urine will pass in a naval drug lab.

So this is where my knowledge helps, its just im not a scientist and don't know for sure yes or no if the quick fix will work. Hopefully you guys can help.

The roommate I had back when I was in gave me the low down on the process for testing uring samples in the military.

The samples in bottles are sent to the drug lab, once there they take a small amount of urine from each sample and pour it into a test tube. Then they put the test tubes on a aliquot, Next the put the aliquots in the machine. My roommate said they used the Olympus AU 800 which is a immunoassay screening machine to screen for drugs. I also head the military uses the RIA (radioimmunoassay) test. Though im not sure what the differences are between the RIA and IA test.

Any sample that is positive gets tested in a GC/MS machine which is very accurate.

3. I just don't remember if my roommate mentioned anything about testing for synthetic samples. I cant imagine they do since they have to test thousands of samples a day and have to be keep costs low.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to give as much info as I can on the guy I knows situation.

So for anyone that has some experience with passing military drug tests using synthetic urine (namely quick fix) or has knowledge on whether it would work please chime in as I am very curious.

The guy I know just wants to smoke every so often, never during the week or while on duty. So if he keeps his wizzinator. heating pad and synthetic urine on hand would he be fine for his time while in the military?

2. Have no idea about synthetic pee, but cannabis is really great for PTSD. The way it affects the memory doesn't have to be all negative. Just thought I'd throw that in there ..

3. Sounds like a great idea. Let us know how his court martial goes.

4. Dishonorable Discharge is a good band name. Plus you'll be able to relate to its meaning. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

5. How about just drink alcohol like the rest of us did?  I never had the urge to smoke while I was enlisted for 5 years...

6. Hell no its not gonna work for him! Only because they are going to watch him like a hawk when he pisses. He needs to use his own piss. 6 aspirin and a coke about and hour before the test. Piss once before the test. Drink a lot of water and some niacin. Also a raw potato and coke i hear works. I have never tried any of these, but my buddy uses the aspirin for DOT tests and he is still driving trucks so, But the best thing in the military is to not smoke period! They will get you at 3 am and piss test you! No time for taking shit or warming up piss. It is not worth the discharge! Anything less than an honorable discharge is like a felony! Be careful and drink a beer! 

7. Yeah don't be a fucking idiot don't go through with it all. What you do in the dark will show up in the light. As a veteran myself, I know how piss tests went down over there and it's a pretty risky thing to do.

8. Especially since every army DT I took, was a random thing before PT!  So, does he want to risk going on a 3 mile jog, and have a rubber penis fall out of his Shorts?
    OR some jumping jacks/half jack etc