Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Synthetic urine fail 2017

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by slamuri, May 10, 2017.

1. Don't exactly know where to post this however I feel compelled to post this again on every site I can. This past tuesday I submitted a urine sample with Quickfix 6.1. The batch was good until march of 2019, I followed the instructions down to the last detail. Upon submission, my temperature in the collectors cup read 98 degrees. She marked off on the correct temperature, sealed the specimen and said the lab will handle the rest. The test ordered was through quest diagnostics and was a 10 panel with validity testing. This quickly turned into my worst nightmare just about. After a solid week of waiting, and no response back from the potential employer, I became very nervous something was wrong, and I may as well start submitting more job applications. The employer contacted me and said that my test came back POSITIVE for synthetic urine. I am unable to retrieve these results, however, from my own vigorous amounts of research, most labs test for urea and uric acid now. These synthetic urine sights seem to all think that urea and uric acid are the same molecule and they definitely are not. Upon contacting spectrum labs, the customer service rep admitted that quick fix only contains urea, there are many sites such as quickfixurine.com that state quick fix 6.1 comes with urea and uric acid, some sites say uric acid only, and some say urea only. These are people that have no idea as to what they are talking about. more so, probably know little to nothing other than what the box says. I have done some research and also discovered many brands out that do contain urea and uric acid, however, these brands are bashed constantly in forums, and the name quickfix simply stays on top all the time. I don't see how this is possible. Just remember that when using synthetic urine, a 5 panel test will usually not have a validity test. 5 panel rapid tests and 3 panel rapid tests are relatively cheap, thus, labs will not add a validity test unless specifically requested by the payer of the test. Next, any 10 or 12 panel test will usually have a validity test. Quickfix states their product contains urea, specific gravity of urine, pH,and creatinine. while this is true, as stated above, labs test for urea and uric acid. I will not recommend any brands as my only experience ever using synthetic urine is 0 for 1.

In addition, I have created this thread because there is little to no information about synthetic urine in 2017, most threads are outdated and contain much misleading information. This threads purpose is to educate people on synthetic urine, what to look for in a brand, and anyone else who has experiences with this product past jan 1 2017, please feel free to put your input.

2. Umm have your bro pee in a cup.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

3. True however this was not an option. I live in a completely new area, and was not about to just post up and ask strangers for piss

4. What if you dropped like 1 or 2 drops of your own REAL urine into the cup with the quick fix. It would then contain uric acid and some heavily diluted THC metabolites right?