Synthetic Friends and Marijuana- a story from me to you.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Larebare, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Pics of the T thing

2. what kind of ratchet ass party..? first off..you didnt take full advantage of the sluts there..judging by the iq of the people you wrote about im pretty sure you couldve been implanting your seed in some poon and praying she has that little t thing..instead of looking at a picture of one..good read doe

3. I didn't think anyone over the age of like 16 touched that shit, it's ridiculous. I remember someone passed me a joint of that shit mixed with tobacco telling me it's weed, I took one hit and damn near kicked the shit out of the guy when I tasted it. (Pretty high already, didn't notice the smell.)

I don't understand why people can't just smoke bud.

4. This.

I honestly believe National legalization will be in our near future.

I hope so for all those kids who are smoking that's sake.

5. I smoked spice once, good high, not to mention it literally only took a bowl to get me and my friend high. I won't smoke it ever again though, after hearing about all the negative effects it has. Plus buds way better smell wise, taste wise, and all around better lmao.

6. People who get drug tested usually smoke that shit.. if you no other reason to then I don't see why anyone would smoke that shit in da first place.

alcohol, synthetic weed, prescription drugs, fast food etc; all the shit that kills you is legal yet weed is considered the spawn of the devil. you get high, hungry and then you come down. No sweating, beating your wife, or side effects.

Our society operates on an ass-backward schedule. Wont be long till we start walking with our asses in front of us.

7. I totally missed the part about the weed being that spice stuff. I thought you just meant shwag. Anyway yea spice, I smoked it a couple times. Got high, wasn't bad. Actually had a borderline psychedelic experience that felt like the weaker come up of salvia

8. damn that was acually a pretty sick story hahaha, i hate when people lie to me about the kind of weed they have, so dumbbb

EDIT:eek:h 100th post yay

9. Sounds like every house party I've ever been to, aside from the fake bud. I see girls glued to their phones often at parties. Why even go if you're not gonna enjoy it/spend the whole time texting?

That's pretty much why I stopped hitting up house parties, a bunch of uninteresting thoughtless people just milling around a keg with the same repetitive music playing.

I find gettogethers are more entertaining. Get 10 people together and just vibe for the night. :)

10. [quote name='"Nash92"']Sounds like every house party I've ever been to, aside from the fake bud. I see girls glued to their phones often at parties. Why even go if you're not gonna enjoy it/spend the whole time texting?

That's pretty much why I stopped hitting up house parties, a bunch of uninteresting thoughtless people just milling around a keg with the same repetitive music playing.

I find gettogethers are more entertaining. Get 10 people together and just vibe for the night. :)[/quote]

Agreed, although sometimes I prefer just me and 3-4 of my friends. I don't know if that's still a "get together" maybe its just hangen out. Eaither way that's the best time for me.

11. Yeah man! :D