Synthetic Friends and Marijuana- a story from me to you.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Larebare, Jan 5, 2013.

1. #1 Larebare, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    Last night my old neighborhood buddy hit me up (we grew up together but we go to different colleges so we never see each other) at 1:00 am.

He always hits me up so late man, it's really annoying because i'm usually sleeping by then. Even on the weekends, i'm not a hardcore partier like i used to be.

But since we hadn't seen each other i figured i'd see what he wanted.

I texted back like 3 mins after he texted me, then like 15 mins go by, as i'm trying to stay awake waiting. and he finally texts me back saying he didn't have is phone, but to come to this guys house for a huge kegger.

:confused_2:

So i got up, got dressed, and headed over.

I get there, and there's a fight outside about someone sleeping with the guys girlfriend, and i see a kid over on the porch with his face in his hands.

It seemed kinda sketchy, but i went inside and there was all of my old friends from highschool! That was probably the best part of the night, just seeing all of my old friends, we all talked for awhile about bullshit.

"how've you been man!!??" "Yeah man, not too much!" " Ohhh so you make tables and shit?" "yeah man, just school and hanging out." "Great to see you guys!"

But when i walked up to my friend, he acted all shitty and ignored me.

A few mins later after i had gotten a beer and said hi to my friends in the kitchen, he gets up, tells me "hey man, i think me and some of the guys are gonna head out. It was nice seeing you man! Get extra drunk for me because i'm sober!."

He then yelled to his friends and then they all left.

(wtf man, you wake me up at 1:00 am, have me drive to this sketchy party, and then leave right when i get here?)

Come on man.

(sorry i haven't gotten to the bud part yet)

Anyway, so right after that, everyone starts clearing out because the keg ran out. A little bit of time goes by, and people start leaving out the door. Im pissed off thinking, "why the fuck am i here, and not sleeping?"

As i'm looking around the room, i'm listening to the conversations, it's just a bore to me. Nothing interesting or of any significance, something about how that guy who was fighting earlier slipped, fell, and hit his head on the ice :p. some girl is playing that new song "Trouble, Trouble, Trouble" off of her phone. A couple is taking, he pinches her ass as she gets up xD , and she runs into the kitchen.

It's just not my crowd, i may have a lot of "old friends" that i always say hi to, and kind of chat with.

But i like to have long in-depth conversations about things that interest me, and believe me, these people have nothing interesting to talk about, aside from their bullshit about

The guy: "hey suck me off in front of everyone for 20 bucks Hannah!"

The girl: "noooooooo ewww, shut uuuupp Ryan!"

Another guy: "shit i'll throw down 5."

The girl: "you're just mad because i won't suck on your penis!"

Yet another guy: "i've got 3.50 if you want to go upstairs."

The girl: "hahah stoppppppppp guyyyyyss "

Meanwhile her girlfriends are all sitting there next to her with their faces glued to their phones with this serious/angry look on their faces.

Me: :rolleyes:

Then i see these two chicks take out a bag of bud and get up from the couch.

That's my que!

I kinda just walked back there and acted like i didn't know what was going on :p and i just went back there and sat with them.

It was us three, a guy passed out in a chair, and then after i walked in, another guy walks in (looks sketchy as fuck, never seen the guy in my life/Wigger)

So we get to talking with these girls, and one's talking about how she hasn't had dick in like a year and a half. (yeah they're those kinda girls, but what did you expect?)

So time passes as their rolling up, and she goes on and on about how she wanted the dick so bad, and has been on this birth control that is this little plastic T thing and she said she pulled it out of her on her own after looking it up on google :p

So a little bit into the story about how she's (squatting over the sink, saying "she's a down ass bitch" and pulling this thing out of her, then proceeding to show us all a picture of it.) (the T thing, not her spaghetti pussy)

This guy sitting near me takes out a joint and starts smoking it, after he's taken like 4 or 5 hits, the guy passes it to me and says "yah, hit this shit."

(keep in mind, i smoke pot all the time so i have no sense of smell)

So i asked, what is this man? His reply: "dank as fuck bro"

(little did he know, i'd been conned into smoking that nasty shit before, and this kid said the exact same shit! (like pretending it was dank bud)

I fucking despise that fake shit, and it really pisses me off when people try to con me into smoking it.

It's like this sketchy ass shit where they're like "yeah man it's dank" but it's actually that fake shit, i'm thinking like "do you really want me to smoke your fake shit that bad? You're going to try and trick me into smoking it man? Really?" Why not just tell me it's fake shit in the first place. Are you honestly that ashamed of smoking it? You should be.

You guys know that smell, a sweet chemical smell. Gives me a headache man.

I honestly wish you guys could've seen this kid, dumb fuck man. Ahah, he dropped 3 bucks and i went and got two sausage burritos at mcdonalds on the way home.

Thanks bro!

That's my story guys.

I have shitty friends who wake me up, invite me to sketchy parties only to be left with kids trying to manipulate me into smoking this chemically created funk.

Thanks for the shitty night.

:mad:

2. [quote name='"Larebare"']Last night my old neighborhood buddy hit me up (we grew up together but we go to different colleges so we never see each other) at 1:00 am.

He always hits me up so late man, it's really annoying because i'm usually sleeping by then. Even on the weekends, i'm not a hardcore partier like i used to be.

I texted back like 3 mins after he texted me, then like 15 mins go by, and he finally texts me back saying he didn't have is phone, but to come to this guys house for a huge kegger.

I get there, and there's a fight outside about someone sleeping with the guys girlfriend, and i see a kid over on the porch with his face in his hands.

It seemed kinda sketchy, but i went inside and there was all of my old friends from highschool! That was probably the best part of the night, just seeing all of my old friends, we all talked for awhile about bullshit.

"how've you been man!!??" "Yeah man, not too much!" "Great to see you guys!"

A few mins later after i had gotten a beer and said hi to my friends in the kitchen, he gets up, tells me "hey man, i think me and some of the guys are gonna head out. It was nice seeing you man! Get extra drunk for me because i'm sober!."

(wtf man, you wake me up at 1:00 am, have me drive to this sketchy party, and then leave right when i get here?)

Come on man.

Anyway, so right after that, everyone starts clearing out because the keg ran out. A little bit of time goes by, and people start leaving out the door. Im pissed off thinking, "why the fuck am i here, and not sleeping?"

That's my que!

I kinda just walked back there and acted like i didn't know what was going on :p and i just went back there and sat with them.

It was us three, a guy passed out in a chair, and then after i walked in, another guy walks in (looks sketchy as fuck, never seen the guy in my life/Wigger)

So we get to talking with these girls, and one's talking about how she hasn't had dick in like a year and a half. (yeah they're those kinda girls, but what did you expect?)

So time passes as their rolling up, and she goes on and on about how she wanted the dick so bad, and has been on this birth control that is this little plastic T thing and she said she pulled it out of her on her own after looking it up on google :p

So a little bit into the story about how she's (squatting over the sink, saying "she's a down ass bitch" and pulling this thing out of her, then proceeding to show us all a picture of it.) (the T thing, not her spaghetti pussy)

This guy sitting near me takes out a joint and starts smoking it, after he's taken like 4 or 5 hits, the guy passes it to me and says "yah, hit this shit."

So i asked, what is this man? "dank as fuck bro"

(little did he know, i'd been conned into smoking that nasty shit before, and this kid said the exact same shit! (like pretending it was dank bud)

I fucking despise that fake shit, and it really pisses me off when people try to con me into smoking it.

It's like this sketchy ass shit where they're like "yeah man it's dank" but it's actually that fake shit, i'm thinking like "do you really want me to smoke your fake shit that bad? You're going to try and trick me into smoking it man? Really?" Why not just tell me it's fake shit in the first place. Are you honestly that ashamed of smoking it? You should be.

I honestly wish you guys could've seen this kid, dumb fuck man. Ahah, he dropped 3 bucks and i went and got two sausage burritos at mcdonalds on the way home.

Thanks bro!

That's my story guys.

I have shitty friends who wake me up, invite me to sketchy parties only to be left with kids trying to manipulate me into smoking this chemically created funk.

:mad:[/quote]

Hey man solid wall of text, read it cover to cover.

I just wanted to say that you do choose your friends and if someone is toxic to your life you have every right to distant yourself as much as possible.

That being said, that is pretty shitty about the synthetic crap. But I guess he did have 'sketchy' written on him from the break.

Atleast you got McDonald's. Gotta love that silver lining.

3. That was a good read, sorry about your wasted night. Also, good use of the phrase "spaghetti pussy."

4. You should of tryed to smoke with the chicks .

5. You shoulda fucked that one op

6. If you don't feel comfortable with the people your with or in the environment you're in, you don't have to stay there. You can just leave.

7. That's exactly why I stopped partying (and why I'm now a two beer queer)

8. I know but i just felt like, "what the hell, as long as i'm here i guess i'll experience it for what it is." :p

I did end up leaving after that last part when i found the money.

9. [quote name='"Larebare"']Last night my old neighborhood buddy hit me up (we grew up together but we go to different colleges so we never see each other) at 1:00 am.

I texted back like 3 mins after he texted me, then like 15 mins go by, as i'm trying to stay awake waiting. and he finally texts me back saying he didn't have is phone, but to come to this guys house for a huge kegger.

"how've you been man!!??" "Yeah man, not too much!" " Ohhh so you make tables and shit?" "yeah man, just school and hanging out." "Great to see you guys!"

Come on man.

As i'm looking around the room, i'm listening to the conversations, it's just a bore to me. Nothing interesting or of any significance, something about how that guy who was fighting earlier slipped, fell, and hit his head on the ice :p. some girl is playing that new song "Trouble, Trouble, Trouble" off of her phone. A couple is taking, he pinches her ass as she gets up xD , and she runs into the kitchen.

It's just not my crowd, i may have a lot of "old friends" that i always say hi to, and kind of chat with.

But i like to have long in-depth conversations about things that interest me, and believe me, these people have nothing interesting to talk about, aside from their bullshit about

The guy: "hey suck me off in front of everyone for 20 bucks Hannah!"

The girl: "noooooooo ewww, shut uuuupp Ryan!"

Another guy: "shit i'll throw down 5."

The girl: "you're just mad because i won't suck on your penis!"

Yet another guy: "i've got 3.50 if you want to go upstairs."

The girl: "hahah stoppppppppp guyyyyyss "

Meanwhile her girlfriends are all sitting there next to her with their faces glued to their phones with this serious/angry look on their faces.

Me: :rolleyes:

That's my que!

So i asked, what is this man? His reply: "dank as fuck bro"

Thanks bro!

That's my story guys.

:mad:[/quote]

Should've given her the dick op. Come on man.

10. So that girl just pulled her birth control thing out of her snatch in front of a few random guys like it was no big thing?

The fuck?

11. Haha! No man! she "said" she did, then showed us all a picture of it :p

12. Yeah man the DEA just raided some LHS for selling that shit. I know people that have had bad trips, not to mention the health risk!

13. I know, i've read about people becoming physically dependent on it, and developing heart problems.

Haha, i once heard the guy who was going up against obama say that he was against marijuana and that there are other alternatives like "synthetic marijuana"

It pisses me off that people even call it synthetic marijuana. The high may be similar, but natural marijuana is amazing.

In my opinion, nothing compares.

14. Man thought u where gonna get laid by 2 chicks at endXD

15. damn, no one at the party had any natural buds?

16. No, the two girls had a little nug :\

17. Did u fuck the girl? And pics of the T thing coming out of her vag or your a bullshitter

18. From what you wrote it doesn't sound like he was trying to manipulate you into doing anything. He didn't say it was weed, and you assumed it wasn't anyway, so what's the problem? There's more to this story than meets the eye..

On the other hand, that fake shit is nasty. I've known a few people who let their use get out of hand and its not pretty.

19. I asked what it was, he was avoiding telling me it was synthetic.

He was probably ashamed.

20. No man, i'm not a pig.

#1. The picture was only the T thing in her hand.

#2. Why would i possess that picture, that's fucking volatile.

#3. Can you not read? I said clearly that she didn't show us her spaghetti pussy. It was only the T thing.