Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

synthetic/clean urine, DOT 10-Pannel 2018 anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bplus000, May 6, 2018.

1. On Thursday I took a DOT 10 - Panel pre employment drug test at Quest Diagnostics. I only had 2 days notice. Though I don't often and hadn't since I knew about the job offer I still tested positive. So after doing some research I went down to a local head shop and bought Monkey Whizz after reading up on it. My original idea was to use the whizzinator kit and fill it with someone's clean urine.

After receiving the clean urine and getting home I, like an idiot, spilled it. It was gross. I had about an ounce and a half or so that I hadn't spilled. After practicing with the device and a heat pad it came with, which worked perfectly, I was worried about having less than the 3.5 ounces it came with. I was also worried about the clean urine since my friend didn't understand and had been drinking a lot of water before I collected it. It was barely yellow and I imagine may have been denied for dilution.

So I mixed the ounce and a half of clean urine with 2 oz of the synthetic and put it in the fridge overnight (The friend didn't live close by and I had the test in the morning). The next morning about an hour before the test I used warm water to get the bag to room temp or so then put the devise on and added the heat pack like the instructions said.

Though I had to wait an extra 45 minutes in the waiting room before my test, when I went in the bathroom the temp was just over 100. I blew on it and got it to 98. The nurse checked off that the temp was right.

After finding so little about this, especially in recent years, I thought I'd start this thread. Has anyone used Monkey Whizz at quest? Has anyone mixed real and synthetic urine? The nice thing is it bubbled when it was shook. I also figured any substance missing from the fake urine might be helped by having real urine in it.

I know this is sort of a hand full of subjects, but if anyone has any experience with any of this I would really love to know the results. I'm starting to freak out a little.

Thanks

2. DOT tests are a little more thorough on validity testing if I remember right, however I think you'll be fine. The thing about a lot of these synthetic urine samples is that, as long as they aren't expired, will test as real human urine on every lab test, and you don't even need to mix it with real urine. No need to freak out.

3. The Expiration date said it was good for another year so hopefully that checks out. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me some piece of mind. Thank you.

4. So it’s been 6 days since I took the test. I called HR for the company and asked how everything was going along. She said they were just waiting for my background test. Without asking if I passed or failed I askes to make sure they got the drug test, using the excuse that I was worried it didn’t get in on time. She said yeah it was in. I said oh good and thanked her.

Anyway I don’t want to jinx it but if they have it and didn’t call me or say anything about failing and also said they were just waiting on my background check then it seems fairly safe to assume I passed. But I suppose things can happen, I don’t fully know how they work.

Even though this is barely a thread maybe there are people who will have a similar question so I’ll come back and post if I find out I failed somehow.

5. If they only mentioned waiting on the background check then to me that means you passed. Also the fact that it's been 6 days since the test is a good indicator that you passed because quest is very quick to report fails. If you failed they would have called you within 2 days, provided the 2nd day isn't a weekend.

6. I took Saturday, when can I call work and ask if "anything else is needed before I start work?"

7. Good question. It usually takes 48 to 72 hours for the tests to get sent, that is if there’s nothing extra going on. I called them like 4 or 5 days later. Either way calling them earlier is fine, remember you don’t smoke pot, you have to think like that. So calling and asking how things are progressing or even if the drug test made it in isn’t an issue. Just be relaxed. Anyway the time I’ve heard can vary wildly but in most cases it’s 24 to 48 hours.

8. they are closed after noon on saturday and closed on sunday, just dont know if they shipped it saturday or not. Idk if it would make sense to have tests just chillin in their collection office for a whole weekend then send on monday haha but who knows

9. Yeah they send it Monday, or the first weekday they can, though they test over the weekends. I know how it feels to worry about this, just try to distract yourself and call in like 4 business days “just to make sure you’re on track with your contingencies”. Also remember that in almost all cases, though these days if they can absolutely determine the urine is fake they don’t have to call you, they’ll call you before the employer if there’s an issue. if they do determine it’s fake they’ll call you just to cover their ass. So when you talk to HR and she says she has your drug test then you essencially know you’re good to go. My point is whatever you’re worried about just remember it’s rare they find issues with peoples samples and I would put money on the fact that you’re fine. While waiting sucks, you might just have to chill for a few days then call. It’s gonna work out, have a good one buddy.

10. So would calling later in the day tomorrow be enough time to make the call in hopes that they have my results?

11. It’s possible but Tuesday would be a safer bet. Again it could take longer depending on lots of different factors so if they haven’t received to test yet dont worry about it. But by all means give it a shot if you want. If you’re like me though and they haven’t received it it might stress you out way more. That’s why I waited like 4 days or whatever. An argument can be made that calling them multiple times makes you look guilty but remember, you don’t smoke weed, so you wouldn’t be thinking that way. What’s wrong with checking to see if the test is completed? Either way just act like it’s not super important and like you’re not even thinking of the possibility it could fail. Anyway all that said I would wait another day if it was me. But you’re not me so do it if you think it’s beneficial. Best of luck.

12. you me
    you mean thursday would be a safer bet?

13. I just mean sometimes it takes longer than 24 to 48 hours to get the results to Boeing. And they’re pretty busy right now anyway so I don’t know quite how long it would take them to update your stuff to include the drug test. Honestly if you really want to know there’s no harm in calling later today, I just meant to say if you do end up calling hr and they don’t have your results for whatever reason I wouldn’t want you to worry. I was super stressed about the whole process, I mean my background check took almost a month because they’re so behind and each day I was fidgety as hell from the anxiety. So I know if it’s necessarily safer to wait, I just mean Boeing is super backed up right now trying to get people in for the 777 project, or at least that’s what they told me so your results simply might not have been officially received yet. But really there’s no harm in calling cause you’re concerned and want the job and want to make sure you’re doing everything you can. It’s really up to you. 4 or 5 days is just how long I waited because I was paranoid about asking about the drug test. But like I said you’re expected to pass the drug test so if you act like it’s no big deal and calling to ask if the lab sent the test is completely logical. I really wouldn’t worry over which day to call or how many days should pass before you do. All I was saying is they might have their hands full and haven’t gotten to it, in which case if you’re like me you’ll just stress yourself out more. So as long as you understand that there are plenty of reasons they might not have your results yet, then you’re fine. Sorry for the length of this. Best of luck.

14. a
    awesome, thank you. i'll prob give them until the end of the day tomorrow which will be around 65ish hours not even including the weekend. thanks

15. I just took mine yesterday. Anyone know any updates? I heard some dick on YouTube say that quest detects synth urine now which freaked me out. I know I’m not supposed to do research but Friday is a crappy day to pick to do a test. I used monkey whizz with the belt. Got it to the right temp no issues doing that. Just hella nervous about results. Please help! lol

16. Can anyone recommend a synthetic urine for a dot test In 2019 please I've tried reading everything but I've come to the conclusion that I need to ask opinions from everyone I just need help I don't like quitting and it's less than a week out so even if I don't get synthetic urine I might be able to flush with a diet and increased exercise I'm 28yrs old 5'9 180 lbs mostly muscle but hey I got some fat I'm used to eating like horse but I've toned down smoking and eating a week and a half before the test. I have a some what high metabolism. Please help me out.