Synesthesia

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soporific, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Does anyone else have it? How has smoking and having it gone on for you?

I've had synesthesia for as long as I can remember, so weed only exalts it. But it does a good job, though.
    For example, sober, I can see colors in sounds and vice versa.
    While high, I can also FEEL the sounds and colors, on my skin. And every color will feel different.

2. I have a mild of form of it, it used to be stronger but it seems like the older I get, the less I have it.
    You're right though, when i'm high I can "see and feel" the music. It's so amazing!
    I'm not sure if feeling the music would be considered synesthesia though, only seeing imo.
    Feeling it is more just being high rather than having synesthesia I think...

3. I can see music when I close my eyes and meditate while high. But I don't have open eye hallucinations. I actually have to work at having hallucinations. I smoked a 1.5 g joint and two loads from my vape. Briefly had closed eye hallucinations.

4. Musical notes constantly float around my field of vision while rolling balls :yummy:

5. I count it because the music feels like ripples that run through my skin. It even changes my temperature. For example, the color green makes zig-zag ripples up and down my arms. The color blue feels rectangular and I usually feel it on my legs. And it feels cold.

All of the things I go through occur while I have my eyes open and completely conscious.