SYN Bongs have you heard about them?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by poozooka, Sep 13, 2008.

1. So i went to my neighborhood smokeshop with birthday money snd saw these bongs the had SYN written down the side and it stands for smoke you numb. Apparently its made of this special durable glass. they said this guy came into the store from i think north carolina and they had never seen this company before. The guy had this hammer that looked like really shitty glass that i would never buy and it looked really cheep, he was banging it agaisnt the wall and not breaking and it looked really like really thin glass. Also they put durable on the sticker and i trust their judgement in glass.

2. those bongs are made by fatmike, a super talented glassblower, its his new tube company. Hes really highly regarded in the blowing world. check him out on tc or glasspipes.org

3. whats tc? have you seen or smoked his tubes

4. TC = TokeCity and SYN is the shit. Fatmike and all of his apprentices are awesome and super talented. Thats all I buy now a days

5. can't go wrong with fatmike's pieces.

you have some super nice glass in your gallery. all wicked thick too. Noice :smoking:

6. I got a 14" Syn Black Label that with a vicious Fat Mike one-hitter slide was only $130, fucking rips dude can't go wrong with his shit.

7. I talked to fatmike the other day and he as a dorm line of tubes. He said that he made the for the specific purpose of hiding in dorm rooms. He as a 12" tube thats 10mm thick the whole way through. He also has a mini with a tree perc thats 8mm through. Sick shit.

8. fatmike = the shit

9. How much do these SYN bongs go for? I'm in the market for a new bong. Also is there anyway to get one if I live in Atlanta?

10. you know whats weird tho is i cant find a single pic of his actual syn bong with the offcial label on it. I want to post mine but its dirty. Its the smoothest tube ive hit.

11. #12 tsp1985, Oct 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
    this is my syn mini w/ dome perc. that kid was right its fat mikes dorm line that hes pushin this year. i work at a smokeshop so i just bought it straight from him. pretty sweet little thing. comes with their trademark black cynlindrical slide, but beautiful stickstack slide was a must.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. word??? where can i get one??

13. #14 GlassMaster42O, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    So my shop just got in some SYN tubes I think...do some of the tubes just have a sticker as a label? It looked like a legit tube either way..Pretty sick...only problem was it was a one piece slide/diffy

14. wow i need that mini in my life, where can i get one in nyc?

15. How much did that run you man? I'm VERY interested as I'm tired of hearing Roor or gtfo. Roor is expensive as hell.

16. Fat Mike stuff is going to be premium prices just like Roors I'd imagine.

I'm interested in hearing where you got that. If you got it in NC I might be making a little road trip soon.

17. the mini retails anywhere from $175-215. the perc is what makes it more expensive than just their 14" tubes. as far as where to buy syn, you can get them from virginia all the way down to florida i believe. they are from nc. ive posted a little collection. new syn inline ashcatcher. couldnt tell which pics were better so i posted them all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. They carry alot of SYN in some of the smoke shops around here. I have my eye on a triple diffused inline a/c. They want 299.99 which really isn't that bad.

SYN = Smoke Yourself Numb = Quality product.

19. What shops in NC can you get this stuff? Specifically, are there any near or in Asheville? I can drive that far but I can't really hike it out to like.. Raleigh